News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Hi from scared Holubice

Started by Holubice, April 06, 2011, 08:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: "Holubice"
Quote from: "Maria"Just out of curiosity I Google results I noticed that 'our' Holubice has a profile in another atheist forum. He's posted there 30 times, last one yesterday. Looks like he's abandoned us. Such a shame :verysad:
I have an 'Holubice' user in several atheist forums, in all the languages that I know, and there is a real good reason as I opened them, a reason related to my near death experience. 'Holubice' is a Czech word and it means 'Dove'. There is also a Czech movie named 'Holubice' filmed in the communist era and also a small village near Brno (the second largest city in Czech Republic). I used this language as few people want to deal with 'doves' in a atheist forum and, as few persons speak Czech language, this is, somehow, a subliminal message... And I know quite well Czech Republic and Czech language as I spent several holidays in Prague and in Brno as I had several sex tours (*) with my friends there as, before my N.D.E. I used to fornicate as much as I could. So you are speaking with a strange Christian Dove, a penitent Dove with an unmentionable past.  

(*)
I had those tours when I was about 20 years old, and I had intercourses just with girls as old as me, or just few years younger

NDAs are not a good reason to start believing in anything. The brain behaves in a very odd way when deprived of oxygen. A sense of euphoria is almost guaranteed apparently. This is why pilots are trained to recognise the symptoms of oxygen deprivation. I do believe that RAF pilots are trained in oxygen deprivation prior to being allowed to fly solo.

I had a very odd experience which illustrates that when nerves stop working the brain behaves in an unpredictable way. I have had both the lenses in my eyes changed as they developed cataracts due to diabetes. In the first operation I retained my eyesight throughout the operation, all be it extremely blurred. It was an interesting experience to be awake and have one's eye cut open and operated on. If you have to do it don't worry it's better than going to the dentist! However on the second operation I completely lost my vision in the eye being operated on, but it didn't go dark, it became bright white. A completely featureless white all over. It was most odd I couldn't even tell if my eye was open or shut.  I discussed this with the anaesthetist and apparently if the aesthetic works it's way to the optic nerve it switches it off. But rather than the black you would expect to see the effect is to 'white out' the eye's input to the brain.

The operation of the brain is unpredictable when it's not being supplied with the correct inputs or is not receiving the correct mix of oxygen or nutrients. An NDA is not a supernatural experience it's just a brain malfunctioning due to unusual circumstances.

As for your own guilt about you own past that's not a good reason to take up preaching as a hobby either. Maybe you should just apologise to the people you used while fornicating for your own pleasure?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Maria

Quote from: "Holubice"I have an 'Holubice' user in several atheist forums, in all the languages that I know, and there is a real good reason as I opened them, a reason related to my near death experience. 'Holubice' is a Czech word and it means 'Dove'. There is also a Czech movie named 'Holubice' filmed in the communist era and also a small village near Brno (the second largest city in Czech Republic). I used this language as few people want to deal with 'doves' in a atheist forum and, as few persons speak Czech language, this is, somehow, a subliminal message... And I know quite well Czech Republic and Czech language as I spent several holidays in Prague and in Brno as I had several sex tours (*) with my friends there as, before my N.D.E. I used to fornicate as much as I could. So you are speaking with a strange Christian Dove, a penitent Dove with an unmentionable past.
Well, that's all cleared up then.
Seriously, welcome back. Sex tours!!! You are an interesting person. Sorry to hear about your NDE, and I hope you've made a full recovery. But as Tank pointed out, NDE's are well understood. The operative word in Near Death Experience is near.
QuoteI had those tours when I was about 20 years old, and I had intercourses just with girls as old as me, or just few years younger.
Thanks for clarifying that for us.

Maria

Quote from: "Stevil"Glad to see you are still around Holubice. Looking forward to seeing you hit the 50 mark.

BTW, hard to take a person seriously when they say words like "fornicate"
Gives me visions of a slapstick tv show with a somewhat uptight old priest like character.
Something like the Blackadder episode with the turnip that looks like a thingy.
My dad has all the Blackadder series on DVD, and I remember that episode. It was brilliantly funny (they all were). I think Hugh Laurie was in that episode in a small role. He's gone on to bigger things, of course.

Holubice

Quote from: "Stevil"Glad to see you are still around Holubice. Looking forward to seeing you hit the 50 mark.
I want to hit 50 posts so I can add my favourite and auto ironical avatar, this one:

QuoteBTW, hard to take a person seriously when they say words like "fornicate"
Well, when I was 5-6 km far from the village 'Holobice' in the Czech Republic I used to have intercourses also with 3 different women in a day. My English dictionary call it "fornicate", how do you call it in your modern American English?

Holubice

Quote from: "Maria"Seriously, welcome back. Sex tours!!! You are an interesting person. Sorry to hear about your NDE, and I hope you've made a full recovery. But as Tank pointed out, NDE's are well understood. The operative word in Near Death Experience is near.
Ciao Maria, I noted your post even in the other forum, I answered also there your question. Yes, near means near, but all the persons which have those experiences have always the same odd and funny behaviour:
[spoiler:34bsqb0l]Near-death experiences  can have a major impact on the people who have them, and they may produce a variety of after-effects. NDE subjects have increased activity in the left temporal lobe. NDEs are also associated with changes in personality and outlook on life.  Kenneth Ring has identified a consistent set of value and belief changes associated with people who have had a near-death experience. Among these changes one finds a greater appreciation for life, higher self-esteem, greater compassion for others, a heightened sense of purpose and self-understanding, desire to learn, elevated spirituality, greater ecological sensitivity and planetary concern, and a feeling of being more intuitive. Changes may also include increased physical sensitivity; diminished tolerance to light, alcohol, and drugs; a feeling that the brain has been "altered" to encompass more; and a feeling that one is now using the "whole brain" rather than just a small part. However, not all after-effects are beneficial and Greyson describes circumstances where changes in attitudes and behavior can lead to psychosocial and psychospiritual problems. Often the problems have to do with the adjustment to ordinary life in the wake of the NDE.[/spoiler:34bsqb0l]
In other words their boundaries have increased till they completely disappear. So the outlook on your life is completely different. And also your commitments and your priorities. My priority now is to be as forceful as it is possible with you.

Whitney

Quote from: "McQ"
Quote from: "Whitney"Note that juvenile comments such as informing a user that they are being ignored simply because they were explaining the rules to you is flirting with a civility rule violation again...if you don't want to respond to a user in the future simply quit doing so and leave the drama out of it.
I have just informed Tank that he has not to expect any answer from his post as I have added him to my ignore list. As long as I know, this is the best way to avoid mess, . When I told you I want to discuss in a civil manner and to respect the rules of this forum I was true. You have some rules and I will respect them. I will just write contents and opinions you disagree, but you, in your rules, you have said it isn't forbidden.  

Putting people on ignore won't help you. You have avoided serious questions put to you, and you have ignored my directives to comply with forum rules. You have also not responded to me that you acknowledge my directives to you. If you post once more before acknowledging that you have read, understood, and will comply with my directives, you will be either banned outright, or put in the restricted group.

Holubice has been added to the restricted group for ignoring the above.

Tank

Quote from: "Whitney"Holubice has been added to the restricted group for ignoring the above.
Please remind me if you have a moment, what are the restrictions on the restricted group?
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Whitney

Quote from: "Tank"
Quote from: "Whitney"Holubice has been added to the restricted group for ignoring the above.
Please remind me if you have a moment, what are the restrictions on the restricted group?
Same as for new members.

Tank

Quote from: "Whitney"
Quote from: "Tank"
Same as for new members.
So he can still post here but won't automatically get full access to the forum at 50 posts and the other things n00bs can't do?

Whitney

Quote from: "Tank"So he can still post here but won't automatically get full access to the forum at 50 posts and the other things n00bs can't do?
Correct...it is just preventing graduation into the rest of the forum.

And he can get it removed...he just has to show that he respects the forum enough to pay attention to directions from moderators.  A good step toward that would be reading and thoughtfully responding to McQ's post.

Stevil

That sounds like another challenge. I wonder if he is upto the task, he could be the first to acheive it which would be a tremendous milestone. There can only ever be one first.

Holubice

Quote from: "Whitney"Correct...it is just preventing graduation into the rest of the forum. And he can get it removed...he just has to show that he respects the forum enough to pay attention to directions from moderators...
Whitney, can you just add my beloved auto ironical avatar to my user in the forum? I mean this image:

I don't care if I'm a person kept under high security surveillance and I just can stay outside in the garden... but I'm very devoted to this image so, when I'm 50 post old can I add this image for a moment and then to get 'restricted' just afterward?

Stevil

The best thing to do would be to address the moderator's post, play nicely and earn your avatar. It's not a right you know, its a privilege.

Holubice

Quote from: "Stevil"The best thing to do would be to address the moderator's post, play nicely and earn your avatar. It's not a right you know, its a privilege.
Stevil, do you consider the content of my posts offensive, rude, bad-mannered and censurable?
And what do you think about the alerts I added? Do you consider me a fanatic or the Indonesia, Chile, Haiti and Japan images make you wonder too?

Tank

Quote from: "Stevil"The best thing to do would be to address the moderator's post, play nicely and earn your avatar. It's not a right you know, its a privilege.
Stevil, do you consider the content of my posts offensive, rude, bad-mannered and censurable?
And what do you think about the alerts I added? Do you consider me a fanatic or the Indonesia, Chile, Haiti and Japan images make you wonder too?

Careful how you answer this stevil or you'll end up on Holubice's foe list.  lol