News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Hi from scared Holubice

Started by Holubice, April 06, 2011, 08:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holubice

Quote from: "McQ"
Quote from: "Holubice"Unfortunately Germany has lost his war , some years ago, else you had some efforts to learn foreign languages as anybody else do in all around the world. But I don't want to arise animosity, and I'm as scared as in hurry. Can I open a tread labelled: "Are these quakes and revolutions the beginning of the end?". And if yes, where.
Unfortunately? I hope this is a translation error and not Nazi sympathizing. It was a lame attempt to label all Americans as ignorant people. We're not a world power for no good reason, as some Europeans assume.
The only thing I know, it's Hitler in his 'Mein Kampf' book suggested to copy the Americans colonies in the way they committed a complete genocide in North America toward Native Red Skins and in the way they have been able to occult their crime. If you want I will find out for you the part of the book where he stress out your ability. You have not to say sorry to Red Skins. You have to load yourself into thousands of ships and to go back from where you came from.

Javol!?

Tank

Quote from: "Holubice"
Quote from: "Holubice"Unfortunately Germany has lost his war , some years ago, else you had some efforts to learn foreign languages as anybody else do in all around the world. But I don't want to arise animosity, and I'm as scared as in hurry. Can I open a tread labelled: "Are these quakes and revolutions the beginning of the end?". And if yes, where.
Unfortunately? I hope this is a translation error and not Nazi sympathizing. It was a lame attempt to label all Americans as ignorant people. We're not a world power for no good reason, as some Europeans assume.
The only thing I know, it's Hitler in his 'Mein Kampf' book suggested to copy the Americans colonies in the way they committed a complete genocide in North America toward Native Red Skins and in the way they have been able to occult their crime. If you want I will find out for you the part of the book where he stress out your ability. You have not to say sorry to Red Skins. You have to load yourself into thousands of ships and to go back from where you came from.

Javol!?

So about 6% of the American population will be coming back to....

[spoiler:3j9sfxqo]Italy!!![/spoiler:3j9sfxqo]
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Maria

Hello Holubice

I won't comment on the opinions you've expressed so far, other than to say one word.

WOW!!!

Welcome to HAF

McQ

Javol!?

Since you did not answer my question, and did not even address the point I made that no one was laughing at your English, but instead were laughing at the funny little error on Tank's part, I have to assume you are simply trolling. You are one step away from being banned from the forum. If you show that you can read, understand, and adhere to the forum rules, you'll be fine. The choice is yours.
Warning 2 issued for trolling.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Twentythree

Quote from: "Whitney"
Quote from: "Holubice"A Christian who comes here without preaching is a no sense. A Christian who doesn't preach in anyway and anywhere is a no sense. You have to write in your rules:
"Christians please don't enter here"
This is a rule which has sense.
Sorry but intelligent Christians have been able to discuss their position here without preaching at people...if that's not possible for you then, well, take care.
In my point of view, and in the point of view of Jesus, those persons simply were not Christians followers at all, as Jesus ordered to preach everywhere to anybody, above all to be a doctor between ill persons... I will act in a well mannered way. But remember: those ones get appreciations from the most they are always bad prophet in this Earth. The words of God always obtain disregard from men, as they order to act in a way most of the men dislike. This is the real reason why so many people don't realize the meaning in the sacred writings. I will stay in this forum till you will permit me. And till your chair lean in your floor.

No need to yell. I welcome you and your input here, it's always valuable to have counter viewpoints in a discussion. I am more interested in your near death experience. Can you describe it at all. What did you experience? Was there any physical sensation or was it all mental and emotional? What was it about this experience that got you to reconsider your spiritual perspective?

DeterminedJuliet

Don't want to troll-bait, so I'll just say "Hi!"
 :yay:
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Holubice

Quote from: "xSilverPhinx"Hi...soon to be bye?
Your avatar it's fanny. I have suggested it to my atheist friends in an italian forum. In the web site you have linked it it's plenty of really amusing pictures that, unfortunately, i can't yet add. Or I never could... I suppose I can't survive much longer here. From what I have seen till now...

Bye the way, have you seen what is going on in Saudi Arabia? Please click in Al Jazeera English and consider what it's going on.

Holubice

Quote from: "Twentythree"
Quote from: "Whitney"Sorry but intelligent Christians have been able to discuss their position here without preaching at people...if that's not possible for you then, well, take care.
In my point of view, and in the point of view of Jesus, those persons simply were not Christians followers at all, as Jesus ordered to preach everywhere to anybody, above all to be a doctor between ill persons... I will act in a well mannered way. But remember: those ones get appreciations from the most they are always bad prophet in this Earth. The words of God always obtain disregard from men, as they order to act in a way most of the men dislike. This is the real reason why so many people don't realize the meaning in the sacred writings. I will stay in this forum till you will permit me. And till your chair lean in your floor.

No need to yell. I welcome you and your input here, it's always valuable to have counter viewpoints in a discussion. I am more interested in your near death experience. Can you describe it at all. What did you experience? Was there any physical sensation or was it all mental and emotional? What was it about this experience that got you to reconsider your spiritual perspective?
I'm willing to explain which are the feellings during the N.D.E. but first, please read the brief description in the wiki link I added in my first post. It's quite difficult to describe it by words, but I will try...

Do you consider my contents rude and not welcome? Am I not polite?

Tank

Quote from: "Holubice"Do you consider my contents rude and not welcome? Am I not polite?
As you ask I will answer as honestly as I can.

Yes, I personally do find your posts a little bit rude.

How would you feel if I came to your church and urinated in the font? That is a little like what you have done by the way you have arrived here. We value debate and we value different world views but we don't value being told what we think is wrong any more than anybody does. For over 5,000 years now, since the Old Testament was written, if not before, people have used their beliefs to oppress others. It is only now and only in a limited number of places, that it has become safe for people who do not believe in God to be able to say so without fear of social banishment, judicial punishment or death. As such there are few places where non-believers can get together and discuss their non-belief with people of a like mind. Now I love talking to different people from all kinds of backgrounds and views. I am probably one of only a couple of atheists in my college class the rest are Muslims. But I get on with them just fine because we don't get into religious discussions. I would much rather get to know you as a person before I get lectured on why I'm going to hell or whatever.

You have already stated that to be a true Christian you must preach. Well that situation is going to get you banned. So why not just quit the preaching and get to know what atheists are really like? Treat this as an opportunity to learn for once, not to barge into somebodies front room and start shouting about why you're right and everybody else is wrong?

If you get banned from here, and you don't have to be, you will have missed out on membership of one of the most open, civil and balanced discussion forums there is, and that will be your loss.

Regards
Chris
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

The Magic Pudding

:pop:

Holubice

Quote from: "Tank"
Quote from: "Holubice"Do you consider my contents rude and not welcome? Am I not polite?
As you ask I will answer as honestly as I can.

Yes, I personally do find your posts a little bit rude.

How would you feel if I came to your church and urinated in the font? That is a little like what you have done by the way you have arrived here. We value debate and we value different world views but we don't value being told what we think is wrong any more than anybody does. For over 5,000 years now, since the Old Testament was written, if not before, people have used their beliefs to oppress others. It is only now and only in a limited number of places, that it has become safe for people who do not believe in God to be able to say so without fear of social banishment, judicial punishment or death. As such there are few places where non-believers can get together and discuss their non-belief with people of a like mind. Now I love talking to different people from all kinds of backgrounds and views. I am probably one of only a couple of atheists in my college class the rest are Muslims. But I get on with them just fine because we don't get into religious discussions. I would much rather get to know you as a person before I get lectured on why I'm going to hell or whatever.

You have already stated that to be a true Christian you must preach. Well that situation is going to get you banned. So why not just quit the preaching and get to know what atheists are really like? Treat this as an opportunity to learn for once, not to barge into somebodies front room and start shouting about why you're right and everybody else is wrong?

If you get banned from here, and you don't have to be, you will have missed out on membership of one of the most open, civil and balanced discussion forums there is, and that will be your loss.

Regards
Chris

I had two alerts ban in a few posts. I don't consider the content of my argument offensive or rude. Have you read my first post? After the NDR I'm alerting as many people as I can to divert their mind towards religion. If your muslim colleugues are dangerose isn't my fault. Be hangry with them, not with me. I will not kill anybody as any true Christian will due. Do you live in a Muslim country?

Never forget I'm a former atheist and I'm genuinly upset for you.

Tank

Quote from: "Holubice"I had two alerts ban in a few posts. I don't consider the content of my argument offensive or rude. Have you read my first post? After the NDR I'm alerting as many people as I can to divert their mind towards religion. If your muslim colleugues are dangerose isn't my fault. Be hangry with them, not with me. I will not kill anybody as any true Christian will due. Do you live in a Muslim country?

Never forget I'm a former atheist and I'm genuinly upset for you.
Your attitude is preaching and uncivil. These are against the rules and ethos of THIS forum. If you can not adapt to the rules and ethos/culture of THIS forum you will end up suspended and/or banned, it's as simple as that. This place is not like other forums, that's why I like it. If you want to be aggressive, confrontational and adversarial then there are other forums out there and one you may suit is http://www.rationalskepticism.org/ which is more tolerant of the sort of posts you have made here.

I have read your first post. What you have been through is no basis upon which to start believing that the supernatural exists.

I think all the people in my class are basically good people and that includes the Muslims. I would consider one a good friend. He's a Bosnian Muslim. None of them are dangerous. Why should I be angry with them? They don't try and tell me what to think. So you can keep your anti-Muslim bigotry and prejudice to yourself. And I know you have an anti-Muslim and bigoted view to Muslims because I deliberately made no value judgement about Muslims in my previous post, yet you replied in a very negative fashion, thus revealing your prejudice. I suggest you go mix with some Muslims and you'll find that if your experience is like mine that the vast majority are just people trying to get on in life.

You really do not appear to pay attention to what is going on here do you? Look at my profile, it has a location in it; Northern England. I live in Leeds and go to college in Bradford which has a high Muslim population. There are good people there and bad people there. Just as there are good and bad people in Italy.

If you wish to remain a member here you will have to modify your style. You have no right to post here, none of us do. This site is run and funded by one person Whitney, she made the rules and she and the staff police them effectively. If you cannot or will not adapt your style to suit this place then you will shown the door. You have a choice to adapt or not, but you will have to face the consequences of your choice.

I don't require your pity or help thank you very much, if you wish to preach and patronise then don't do it to me please. The fact that you have changed your world view as a result of an intense emotional experience is no reason for me to change my world view.

Regards
Chris

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: "Holubice"I don't consider the content of my argument offensive or rude.

It is not an issue of "offensive" or "rude", it is an issue of preaching which is specifically against the rules. You stated yourself that you intend to preach. This is the issue. I've only been here 2 days and I already get that.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Maria

Even if preaching was allowed here, Holubice's brand of preaching is hardly going to persuade anyone to 'see the light.' There may be people reading this thread who are floating voters, so to speak. Whatever he's trying to achieve here, Holubice will only succeed in pushing them into our camp. Those of us who are already firmly established in the atheist camp have nothing but contempt for his rantings and ravings so far. I doubt if he's impressed any theists here either.
I advise him, in all friendliness, to tone it down.
Pretend you never posted here before and start again with a clean slate. We're Happy Atheists so we'll forgive your previous behaviour.