News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Good ol' Byron's gonna be a youtube star!

Started by Byronazriel, October 24, 2010, 08:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byronazriel

I gave it to my brother, as you can play gamecube games on the Wii.

Well I'm Byron, and the cat's named after me. He's Byron Jr. (Byron is the nickname I got in highschool because I had crazy hair, and got into trouble. Azriel is the angel of death... A nickname my DnD friends gave me, because I would always be the first one to die.)

I always name my cats after poets and philosophers, Byron is the one that reminded me the most of myself.

As for his being friendly, he usually is though he can be a handful if he wants to play but I'm too busy.
"You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch." -Jervis Tetch

Whitney

Quote from: "Byronazriel"mutton chops?

I have yet to see a man who can pull those off....and that includes men from back when it was in style.

Byronazriel

Not even Jackman's or Schrieber's?

Or this guy's?
"You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch." -Jervis Tetch

wildfire_emissary

Quote from: "Will"Instead of your normal debunking of Christianity, you may do well making suggestions to the atheistic community about what we can do to make our communities a better place. We've already got Thunderf00t and QualiaSoup and a million others taking apart the illogical fallacies of religion.
If there is a like button here, I'd click it here.
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire