News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

"Is There Evidence for God?" Craig v Krauss

Started by Recusant, March 31, 2011, 10:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimatedDirt

Quote from: Recusant on June 03, 2011, 06:19:36 PM
Dr. Craig has penned a response to Dr. Krauss's post debate essay.  It can be found on his website here.

I would say that I'm disappointed in Craig's condescending, smug sniping, but I'm not. This is the sort of attitude I've noticed him adopting in his debates as well. Thus I find it neither surprising nor disappointing.

Of course there was Zero condescending tone in Krauss's "rule-breaking" blog...but since his views fall more in line with yours and this forum, I can see why it wouldn't be seen.  It drips of condescending tone from the first sentence.  Of course HAF is not a forum for like-minded individuals regularly reinforcing their convictions. 

Recusant

Quote from: AnimatedDirt on June 03, 2011, 06:49:55 PMOf course there was Zero condescending tone in Krauss's "rule-breaking" blog...but since his views fall more in line with yours and this forum, I can see why it wouldn't be seen.  It drips of condescending tone from the first sentence.  Of course HAF is not a forum for like-minded individuals regularly reinforcing their convictions. 

I agree that there is a condescending tone in Krauss's essay as well.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken