News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Circumcision

Started by Sophus, July 11, 2009, 07:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pytheas

the only circumsized friend i had told me it gets more numb and is less sensitive when it matters, as it gets all the rub-and-wear from the clothing. This is also called desensitisation. like the skin of hands and feets that get rougher according to use, loose a number of receptors and feel less for the gentle statics   
he clearly wished he had not been subjugated to that mutilation-of sorts
"Not what we have But what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance."
"Freedom is the greatest fruit of self-sufficiency"
"Nothing is enough for the man to whom enough is too little."
by EPICURUS 4th century BCE

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: pytheas on January 22, 2012, 03:38:41 PM
the only circumsized friend i had told me it gets more numb and is less sensitive when it matters, as it gets all the rub-and-wear from the clothing. This is also called desensitisation. like the skin of hands and feets that get rougher according to use, loose a number of receptors and feel less for the gentle statics   
he clearly wished he had not been subjugated to that mutilation-of sorts

How would he know?
To what does he compare his sensitivity?
I wouldn't have thought cotton underwear would be all that abrasive.
Perhaps if you were a wild creature dangling your bits in briers and shrubberies it would be more of an issue.

Asmodean

If he did it in a bout of foolishness as an adult, he could compare to himself before.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

pytheas

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on January 23, 2012, 12:47:50 AM
How would he know?
To what does he compare his sensitivity?
I wouldn't have thought cotton underwear would be all that abrasive.
Perhaps if you were a wild creature dangling your bits in briers and shrubberies it would be more of an issue.

it happened when he was a kid by force from FUCKHEAD parents, as usual
he remembers the feeling the first year, when it was sensitive and just by walking in cotton underwear it produced discomfort. Certainly as little boys do, he wouldnt charge off in a chase game as spontaneous as he used to.

As adults we projected comparisons. Ok its subjective but it still is an indication.
-if i were to uncloak and go for a walk with him , I  saw what he meant by "unconfortable"
-what could get hard as light touches and feather tongues, did nothing for him. It involved girls very interested in our discussion.
-his masturbation technique I found abrupt and overwhelming

At the end of the day if you have foreskin, staple it open for a day and see how it feels with a usual  pair of pants, especially after a sexual episode, when you are refractory and appreciate quietness and protection in the area
"Not what we have But what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance."
"Freedom is the greatest fruit of self-sufficiency"
"Nothing is enough for the man to whom enough is too little."
by EPICURUS 4th century BCE