News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on November 24, 2021, 12:45:06 PM
They probably forgot all the cocaine stuffed under the trailer.
:snicker:
Or inside the tires.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

Quote from: Magdalena on November 24, 2021, 06:12:40 PM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on November 24, 2021, 12:45:06 PM
They probably forgot all the cocaine stuffed under the trailer.
:snicker:
Or inside the tires.

AND inside the tyres!  :snicker1:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dark Lightning

Laugh! I knew a guy back in the '90s (an electrical engineer) who got pulled over for something or other, and the police were questioning him about the tire and wheel in the bed of his truck having cocaine in it. By the time he was pulled over, there was a real popo party with five police cars. One of the officers told him that he looked nervous. He said, "Well, wouldn't you be nervous, with all this attention!?" He was late to work, obviously didn't get arrested. He got pissed and moved back to Illinois or wherever he came from. This incident was in California.

billy rubin

thats more coke than ive ever seen.

saw a pound of morphine once, still in a single crystal. but 2000 poinds is hard for me to concieve of

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Magdalena

billy rubin

that is funny.

and incredibly stupid

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Magdalena

jumbojak

I had to put my dog down yesterday. Lots of tears.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

billy rubin

i hate doing that.

you have my sympathy.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on November 25, 2021, 10:58:45 PM
I had to put my dog down yesterday. Lots of tears.

:( Having to put a pet down hurts so much. Sorry to hear you had to go through that, JJ.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dark Lightning

BTDT, never a happy-making experience. You have my condolences, JJ.

Ecurb Noselrub

hermes2015

I can only imagine how you felt. My condolences.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Wow.

That, right there, must be so...wow.

:therethere: