News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Magdalena

Quote from: billy rubin on November 07, 2021, 07:17:37 PM

should we talk about this?

That poor baby is not coming out of the penis and the vagina and rectum are connected, so he/she will have to poop the baby out because he/she has no vulva!
Goddamit, even the baby is doing a facepalm!

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dark Lightning

billy rubin

i do stuff that people consider dangerous. its not, really, or at least i dont think its very risky..

but i think this is distinctly dangerous

im trying to figure out the attraction. this guy is clearly an expert at precision flying. but why add the complication of certain death if anything goes wrong? the danger here is an unnecessary piece of the task-- it takes no more skill to fly through a two meter hole in solid rock than it does to fly through a two meter hole in a piece of paper. if the task was made more difficult in some way, and the danger was an unavoidable part of the escalation-- like in mountain climbing, or diving from a high cliff-- then it makes sense.

but this? i dont see it.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

Not going to watch. I think he has a death wish. A bit of an up or downdraft, he's hamburger.

Icarus

A few lunatics are committed to do life threatening stuff to prove that they have big balls.  Big balls are scaled in direct proportion to tiny brains.  Flying with a wing suit is a near suicidal practice, but trying to fly through rocks is a whole other deal.

If this dude is looking for admiration from me, or other almost sane people, he ain't gonna get it.

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Magdalena on November 08, 2021, 02:03:35 PM

That poor baby is not coming out of the penis and the vagina and rectum are connected, so he/she will have to poop the baby out because he/she has no vulva!

Is it Bruno? it looks like one of his pics.
But the baby isn't as hairy as I'd expect  :-\
No,,, maybe the hair grows after birth  :-\ :-\
Maybe Bruno has been cuckolded, and the baby isn't his :o
The baby in Bruno's belly isn't Bruno's? I'm confused.
Probably some marvel of modern medicine. :thoughtful:
Oh ye that'd be it, a marvel of modern medicine :smilenod:

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Icarus on November 09, 2021, 05:32:57 AM
A few lunatics are committed to do life threatening stuff to prove that they have big balls.  Big balls are scaled in direct proportion to tiny brains.  Flying with a wing suit is a near suicidal practice, but trying to fly through rocks is a whole other deal.

If this dude is looking for admiration from me, or other almost sane people, he ain't gonna get it.

I don't why they do it, I'd wish they didn't feel a need to, I would, if wishing had any effect at all.

When I was a boy I asked my dad, what's  so wrong with suicide?

Well, you may have debts my lad, you just can't skip out and avoid your debts by offing yourself!

I didn't find my dad's answer or Green's interpretation compelling, I've always been solvent.

Some debts don't have to do with dollars.

Magdalena

Quote from: Bad Penny II on November 09, 2021, 08:40:01 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on November 08, 2021, 02:03:35 PM

Is it Bruno? it looks like one of his pics.
No, Bruno would've bragged about the size of his...uterus by now. ::)

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

Once again, the age-old question: why is the sewage system so close to the playground?

No one

Tank

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on November 09, 2021, 06:22:23 PM
Once again, the age-old question: why is the sewage system so close to the playground?

God has a sick sense of humour?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Tank on November 09, 2021, 08:11:04 PM

At least he didn't have us getting pregnant and having babies out our butts.  Hallelujah!

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on November 09, 2021, 11:25:35 PM
Quote from: Tank on November 09, 2021, 08:11:04 PM

At least he didn't have us getting pregnant and having babies out our butts.  Hallelujah!

Yes, well, bless him, who didn't have men getting pregnant and having babies out of their butts, forever and ever.
~Amen.  :visit morpheus:

Well, there's my next Thanksgiving Dinner Prayer.

Bad Penny II

Quote from: No one on November 09, 2021, 06:34:07 PM
Sounds like a design flaw.

Oh come on, I've been reading your posts lusting for access to various anuses for fkn years.
Surely you're not going to claim it isn't all playground to you, aspirationally at least.