News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

Thanks!!!  Tank and Asmo on a power trip would be a dangerous combo!

Juliet, sorry to hear it.  What are you studying?

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 21, 2012, 02:20:52 AM
Done. Couldn't find any angry eyes, so I just put Asmo on the tank.

Sorry to hear about that Juliet. Hope things slow down for you.

This is amazing!!
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

That pic is hilariously perfect ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Sweetdeath

I'll definitely be home all day tomorrow.  >_<
Rearranging room.

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Asmodean

Asmo and Tank are chasing that baby, yes? Because it is trying to escape The Fire(tm), no?  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 21, 2012, 12:18:13 AM
I love to sew and make things. Looking forward to buying the fabric for Merlin. It looks so comfy~ :)
Which character would you go as? I think you'd make a great Morgana!  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 21, 2012, 02:20:52 AM
Done. Couldn't find any angry eyes, so I just put Asmo on the tank.

Sorry to hear about that Juliet. Hope things slow down for you.
Changed my avatar! I couldn't miss that one!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Ali on January 21, 2012, 02:22:54 AM
Thanks!!!  Tank and Asmo on a power trip would be a dangerous combo!

Juliet, sorry to hear it.  What are you studying?

Technical writing.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Tank on January 21, 2012, 07:13:42 AM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 21, 2012, 12:18:13 AM
I love to sew and make things. Looking forward to buying the fabric for Merlin. It looks so comfy~ :)
Which character would you go as? I think you'd make a great Morgana!  ;D

Ooh, thank you. I definitely love Morgana's outfit from ep 10 (season one.) Where she helped Arthur and Merli fight to protect his village from    marauders.

My girlfriend wants a Merlin to her Arthur, so i'll make him first. Morgana can be made to wear another time.  :)

Buddy

I just realized Turrets Syndrome is real, and not just a term used on the internet. I feel like a dumb ass now.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

philosoraptor

I'm thinking about how much I want to strangle the freeloading friend who's been staying with us rent free.  He's been sick for a few weeks, I offered to take him to the doctor last week and he refused.  Now I'm sick, and I had just gotten over a bad upper respiratory infection not so long ago.  So he's not paying me rent, but he is driving up my utilities and getting me sick.  Annoyed doesn't even begin to cover it, although he is def out on the 31st of January, thank Flying Spaghetti Monster.
"Come ride with me through the veins of history,
I'll show you how god falls asleep on the job.
And how can we win when fools can be kings?
Don't waste your time or time will waste you."
-Muse

Brieze

Got my Clarisonic Mia in the mail today. I still can't believe I spent 100+ dollars on it. If it doesn't meet my ridiculously high standards I'll never stop kicking myself.

Tank

Quote from: Brieze on January 22, 2012, 04:30:33 AM
Got my Clarisonic Mia in the mail today. I still can't believe I spent 100+ dollars on it. If it doesn't meet my ridiculously high standards I'll never stop kicking myself.
I had to google that. Looks like a 1st world rip off to me  :D

OldGit

Quote from: BriezeGot my Clarisonic Mia in the mail today. I still can't believe I spent 100+ dollars on it.

You can get a cheaper equivalent from your local boat chandler:

1 wire brush
1 sheet coarse sandpaper
1 sheet fine sandpaper
1 tin varnish