News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 31, 2016, 12:05:13 AM
The only good roaches are ghost roaches!
Including the one crawling up your arm?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Velma

Just back from the orthopedist. He said I am doing very well for only three months after surgery. However, he wants to see me again in three months. I was really ready for this to be over with. I was thinking about looking for another job. However, I don't want to leave this one until the workers' comp claim is settled.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Siz

Who knew Windows 10 could be so entertaining...??!!

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Tank

Quote from: Siz on September 01, 2016, 01:45:33 AM
I hope they don't get stuck into politics. I'd probably have to put them both on the naughty step  :watching:
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Asmodean

The Asmo STILL claims that last word.  >:(

He shall wait with patience.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on August 31, 2016, 08:26:28 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 31, 2016, 12:05:13 AM
The only good roaches are ghost roaches!
Including the one crawling up your arm?

Especially the one crawling up my arm! :shocked:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Firebird

Quote from: Tank on September 01, 2016, 07:01:30 AM
Quote from: Siz on September 01, 2016, 01:45:33 AM
I hope they don't get stuck into politics. I'd probably have to put them both on the naughty step  :watching:

:slapfight:
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Asmodean on September 01, 2016, 08:58:42 AM

:popcorn:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 01, 2016, 02:52:04 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on September 01, 2016, 08:58:42 AM

:popcorn:
Asmo, go see if anyone has posted anything yet...

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

...Speaking of sweet things...
Where's Gloucester:unsure:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Essie Mae

I think it's a case of having temporarily mislaid password so having difficulty loading us on to new tablet.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Recusant

If so, and if he's reading this, he can send an email to either Tank (tankathaf |at| gmail.com) or myself (recusantathaf |at| gmail.com) for help with resetting his password.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

Quote from: Recusant on September 03, 2016, 03:37:15 PM
If so, and if he's reading this, he can send an email to either Tank (tankathaf |at| gmail.com) or myself (recusantathaf |at| gmail.com) for help with resetting his password.
I've just checked my email and he appears to have found me.

Recusant

Good. Thanks, Magdalena and Essie Mae, for the heads-up.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

Quote from: Tank on September 03, 2016, 04:05:15 PM
Quote from: Recusant on September 03, 2016, 03:37:15 PM
I've just checked my email and he appears to have found me.
He's having a forum break but expects to return in the future. Hopefully not too distant!