News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

If the minions aren't freshly picked,  you will no get any of the benefits.

Magdalena

Quote from: Asmodean on August 17, 2016, 12:38:48 PM
Quote from: Gloucester on August 16, 2016, 05:34:33 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on August 16, 2016, 05:16:21 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on August 15, 2016, 09:29:31 PM
Yes. Maggot farts.  :( Also, The Asmo has a case of a very deadly virally-streptococcal penumonic bronchitis. It's a thing. It IS. And it's all disproportionately dramatic and deadly and He shall SMITE things.  >:(
:therethere:
How does Asmo feel today? Better?
Are the minions taking good care of Him?
:(
Maybe He needs to swap his minions for myrmidons - unquestioning followers. Might get service suitable to His status then!
He even tried eating some of the minions. Doesn't seem to help.  :(
I bet they even volunteered for that! I bet they fought for that honor!

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

It has been really quiet around here lately. I feel depressed when that happens.  :felix:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Recusant

Quote from: Magdalena on August 19, 2016, 04:20:02 PM
It has been really quiet around here lately. I feel depressed when that happens.  :felix:

It's normal at this time of year. I think maybe it's because people are enjoying the last bit of summer (or in the Southern Hemisphere, the first hints of spring, maybe).
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Asmodean

A silently-suffering Asmo has no voice.  :(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

No one

I think the silently gave away the whole no voice thing.

Dave

This morning I was just reflecting on how much better I feel and how much more I can do since stopping my least fave medication.

I recently got back after being in A&E (ER to you Yanks) for cardiac tests after suffering a not so funny spell in the afternoon!

Dizzy, sweating, short of breath, both blood pressure and pulse rate yoyoing . . . Feeling some anxiety but no other symptoms of that state. Dialled the emergency number and, with my history, they decided to take me in but all checks OK, so I got chucked out again.

Gorgeous nurse.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

No one

xSilverPhinx

Yeah it has. I hope it picks up this weekend.  :folded: :blahblah:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: Recusant on August 19, 2016, 04:47:42 PM

It's normal at this time of year. I think maybe it's because people are enjoying the last bit of summer (or in the Southern Hemisphere, the first hints of spring, maybe).
Yeah, maybe.  :sad sigh:

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 19, 2016, 10:00:17 PM

Yeah it has. I hope it picks up this weekend.  :folded: :blahblah:
This:
:folded: :blahblah:

Or...

This:
:slapfight:

Anything!
:sad sigh:

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

OldGit

I know how that feels, Glos, it's very scary even if it settles down OK.

If the pulse, BP etc went wild after you saw the lovely nurse, then that's normal - but I think you meant before.

Dave

Been trying to send hou a PM, OG, but suffering from the dreaded god-block on tbat function.

So, in public, hope your temp absence in your usual haunts has been due to hols or busy-ness, or business, rather than probs.

:)
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74