News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Religion and Personality

Started by HelenT, February 22, 2011, 08:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HelenT

Hey all,

My name is Helen Taddele and I am a 3rd year psychology student at Goldsmiths College in London, UK. I am currently conducting a study on religion and personality and need participants from different backgrounds. It takes approximately 10 minutes to complete and the questions are about ones non-religious/religious beliefs and personality type.I will be grateful for your help and you can of course have your personality results and the final results sent to you if you wish so.

With the permission of the adminstrator I am attaching the link to the study here.
Please click on it or copy and paste onto your browser if it does not come up as a hyperlink.

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/439233/Re ... ersonality

Many thanks,
Helen

Cecilie

The world's what you create.

Whitney

Quote from: "Cecilie"First post, not cool.
She asked for permission and was granted it...said so in her OP  ;)

Cecilie

Quote from: "Whitney"
Quote from: "Cecilie"First post, not cool.
She asked for permission and was granted it...said so in her OP  ;)
Ohhh. I should learn to read more carefully.
The world's what you create.

Tank

Hi Helen

Filled in the questionnaire. Had problems at the end when it came to my experiences as child. The wording of the questions appeared to presume that both  my parents shared the same world view. In my case my Mum was Church of England and my dad was an atheist. Whilst I went to church (under protest) my father never came with us.

Welcome aboard, I hope you will post a link to the results of the research.

Regards
Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

HelenT

Quote from: "Tank"Hi Helen

Filled in the questionnaire. Had problems at the end when it came to my experiences as child. The wording of the questions appeared to presume that both  my parents shared the same world view. In my case my Mum was Church of England and my dad was an atheist. Whilst I went to church (under protest) my father never came with us.

Welcome aboard, I hope you will post a link to the results of the research.

Regards
Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for pointing that out. Whitney mentioned the same thing to me after completing the questionnaire and I have to say that it was not something I had considered earlier. I will definitely include that point when writing my report in relation to the validity of the last questions and I will make sure I post my results here.

Thanks,
Helen