News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

bumper sticker story

Started by tacoma_kyle, August 12, 2007, 07:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tacoma_kyle

So yeah I am in town today, and stop at a light. The car in front is literally plastered with bumper stickers...over 20. many of which had bla bla bla god bla bla bla.

So yeah I read some. Nothing particularily interesting but I thought the god shit and the anti-capitol pounishment one were kinda, uhhh hypocritical.

Nothin too deep here lol, but ok, so you are against the death penalty no matter the crime...??? So how does that compare with your lord and savior who sentenses people to a apparent eternity of fear, pain, death and suffering?

Kinda amusing...
Me, my projects and random pictures, haha.

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/tacoma_kyle/

"Tom you gotta come out of the closet, oh my gawd!" lol

pjkeeley

To be fair, not all Christians believe in hell anymore, nor do they believe in the death penalty. The Catholic school I attended was strongly against both.

Will

I wish more Christians were anti-death penalty. I might visit Texas one day if I wasn't afraid they'd murder me.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Eclecticsaturn

ya ive seen some stupid bumper stickers myself. My parents actually have a (quite clever) license plate frame that reads, "Warning: In case of rapture this car will be unmanned" I always joke with them and say its not true cuz ill still be there. Then i ask if i can take there car when they leave, lol.