News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Saint Bieber?

Started by Sophus, February 10, 2011, 07:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"Lol. He's like, twenty-five.

Really?  He needs to take better care of himself; I think all the yelling and flipping out over stuff has aged him.

LegendarySandwich

Quote from: "Whitney"
Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"Lol. He's like, twenty-five.

Really?  He needs to take better care of himself; I think all the yelling and flipping out over stuff has aged him.
Or the McDonalds.

karadan

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"
Quote from: "karadan"At the age of fourteen,
He's actually sixteen.

He was still very famous at fourteen.

My point is, fame can more easily negatively impact the minds of the young than an adult with an already established self-identity.

I absolutely do not envy him.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Sophus

Quote from: "karadan"
Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"
Quote from: "karadan"At the age of fourteen,
He's actually sixteen.

He was still very famous at fourteen.

My point is, fame can more easily negatively impact the minds of the young than an adult with an already established self-identity.

I absolutely do not envy him.

Has there ever been a child star who grew up to be a psychologically healthy adult? On the bright side, he hasn't had a contract with Disney. For whatever reason Disney seems to produce the most insane celebrities.
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

ForTheLoveOfAll

If Justin Bieber ends up gaining even 10% of the popularity and fan base Michael Jackson had, it'll only go to show how terrible people's taste in music is these days.

A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism.
-Carl Sagan

I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it.
- Bill Hicks

Cecilie

Quote from: "Sophus"Has there ever been a child star who grew up to be a psychologically healthy adult? On the bright side, he hasn't had a contract with Disney. For whatever reason Disney seems to produce the most insane celebrities.
Drew Barrymore?
The world's what you create.

Tank

Quote from: "Cecilie"
Quote from: "Sophus"Has there ever been a child star who grew up to be a psychologically healthy adult? On the bright side, he hasn't had a contract with Disney. For whatever reason Disney seems to produce the most insane celebrities.
Drew Barrymore?
Eventually she did get her act together. But she was taking coke and sleeping around at 13 'ish at hollywood parties. She had a guy come up to her when she was 15 who introduced himself as 'one of the six men that fucked you last christmas', she couldn't even remember the party, let alone the man!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Cecilie

Quote from: "Tank"
Drew Barrymore?
Eventually she did get her act together. But she was taking coke and sleeping around at 13 'ish at hollywood parties. She had a guy come up to her when she was 15 who introduced himself as 'one of the six men that fucked you last christmas', she couldn't even remember the party, let alone the man!
You sure know a lot about Drew Barrymore.

Tank

Quote from: "Tank"Eventually she did get her act together. But she was taking coke and sleeping around at 13 'ish at hollywood parties. She had a guy come up to her when she was 15 who introduced himself as 'one of the six men that fucked you last christmas', she couldn't even remember the party, let alone the man!
There was a documentary about her on the TV a few years ago where she recounted that anecdote, among others.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Cecilie

Quote from: "Tank"Eventually she did get her act together. But she was taking coke and sleeping around at 13 'ish at hollywood parties. She had a guy come up to her when she was 15 who introduced himself as 'one of the six men that fucked you last christmas', she couldn't even remember the party, let alone the man!
There was a documentary about her on the TV a few years ago where she recounted that anecdote, among others.
Ah, okay. Well, what about Justin Timberlake or Keri Russell? Did they go to rehab?

Tank

Quote from: "Cecilie"Ah, okay. Well, what about Justin Timberlake or Keri Russell? Did they go to rehab?
No idea. I haven't seen any documentaries about them. In fact I'm going to G00Gle
X-mas Time by A-ha  to see who (s)he is.  :D

Cecilie

Quote from: "Cecilie"Ah, okay. Well, what about Justin Timberlake or Keri Russell? Did they go to rehab?
No idea. I haven't seen any documentaries about them. In fact I'm going to G00Gle
X-mas Time by A-ha  to see who (s)he is.  Google X-mas Time by a-ha to see who Keri Russell is?

Tank

X-mas Time by A-ha  to see who (s)he is.  Google X-mas Time by a-ha to see who Keri Russell is?
lol

Cecilie

Quote from: "Tank"lol
I was confused there for a second.

Tank

Quote from: "Tank"lol
I was confused there for a second.
Wait till you reach 50, confusion becomes the state of existance  :sigh: