News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Started by LegendarySandwich, February 06, 2011, 05:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hismikeness

I was a little on the sleepy side this morning so I stopped at Circle K and got a coffee. They have all sorts of creams and flavors for additives, and one that caught my eye was an energy shot syrup. I figured, what the hell, can't make convenience store coffee any worse, right? WRONG!

I now have the jitters, which I guess is good, but my coffee tastes like someone dissolved a bunch of watermelon Jolly Ranchers in it.
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

TerryDay

What I always drink...

Water with Propel flavoring.  Only 10 calories and no sugar.

Uncle Meat

Quote from: "ForTheLoveOfAll"
QuoteYikes... I remember the mead taking quite a few months to finish fermenting, then most of a further year to fine and smooth up into a drinkable brew....  best get some good reading material in the mean time....  :D

And aye. Got alot of reading to catch up on, actually.

That's a good plan IMO!  Dunno where you live, but if you've got consistently warm temperatures then yours could ferment through a lot faster - mine had to deal with a draughty house in a Cornish winter....  :sigh:

ForTheLoveOfAll

Quote from: "Uncle Meat"
Quote from: "ForTheLoveOfAll"
QuoteYikes... I remember the mead taking quite a few months to finish fermenting, then most of a further year to fine and smooth up into a drinkable brew....  best get some good reading material in the mean time....  :D

And aye. Got alot of reading to catch up on, actually.

That's a good plan IMO!  Dunno where you live, but if you've got consistently warm temperatures then yours could ferment through a lot faster - mine had to deal with a draughty house in a Cornish winter....  :D
A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism.
-Carl Sagan

I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it.
- Bill Hicks

Uncle Meat

Quote from: "ForTheLoveOfAll"Nah man, I live in Alabama. In a part of it that during the summer dogs walking down the street spontaneously combust from the heat.  :headbang:

ForTheLoveOfAll

Quote from: "Uncle Meat"
Quote from: "ForTheLoveOfAll"Nah man, I live in Alabama. In a part of it that during the summer dogs walking down the street spontaneously combust from the heat.  :headbang:
Heh. Usually, sept I'm a vegan, so it doesn't really interest me.  :D
A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism.
-Carl Sagan

I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it.
- Bill Hicks

tubbyman

Pinot Grigot. Cheap tasting and sulphury - just the way I like it  ;)

father nicetouch

I'm drinking milwaukee's best "premium"! Or like I like to call it milwaukee's beast! This beer is fucking nasty! but it's what i can afford right now! it's the 32ozers! $1.30 a can! But, whats the difference between "premium" and regular? just a different flavor of cat piss? :(
We have talked about this before! I know you love me! But I think it would be better if we just stayed as friends, Jesus!

I tried talking to Satan the other day, but just like god, there was no response!

terranus

Quote from: "father nicetouch"I'm drinking milwaukee's best "premium"! Or like I like to call it milwaukee's beast! This beer is fucking nasty! but it's what i can afford right now! it's the 32ozers! $1.30 a can! But, whats the difference between "premium" and regular? just a different flavor of cat piss? :(

Ah, the Beast!!

Saw a 24-pack on sale for 13.99 @ Walmart the other day.
Trovas Veron!
--terranus | http://terranus.org--

skwurll

Root beer, the drink of the (non-existent) gods.

ForTheLoveOfAll

-Carl Sagan

- Bill Hicks

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

terranus

Trovas Veron!
--terranus | http://terranus.org--

ForTheLoveOfAll

-Carl Sagan

- Bill Hicks

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein