News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Started by LegendarySandwich, February 06, 2011, 05:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LegendarySandwich

A glass of Arizona Arnold Palmer Half & Half Lite.

KDbeads

Apple juice.

Yes I know, I'm boring...... ;)
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

The Magic Pudding

Lots of tap water, the weather's hot.

Cecilie

The world's what you create.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

hismikeness

SoBe Life Water black and blue berry. With Theraflu mixed in it. It makes it grosser, but I feel better afterwards.
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

TheWilliam

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

kenh

Victory Brewing Golden Monkey ale.  Goes good with football @ 9.5% abv.

junaidshiekh

some pokemon japanese imported drink (sounds cool doesn't it!)

MariaEvri

Quote from: "junaidshiekh"some pokemon japanese imported drink (sounds cool doesn't it!)

they squeeze juice out of pokemon now? D:
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

terranus

Quote from: "kenh"Victory Brewing Golden Monkey ale.  Goes good with football @ 9.5% abv.

Agree. That's good stuff.

Abita Amber. Also goes well with sporting events.

Trovas Veron!
--terranus | http://terranus.org--

KDbeads

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

hingedro

terranus

Great Value Purified Drinking Water (now with Flavor Enhancing Minerals!)  :bananacolor:
Trovas Veron!
--terranus | http://terranus.org--