Main Menu

ignore button?

Started by JoeBobSmith, February 01, 2011, 04:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeBobSmith

:)
JoeBobSmith

Recusant

Heheh, sorry to hear that one of our members irks you so.

In your user control panel, there's a tab for "Friends & Foes."  Click on that, and then choose "Manage Foes."  You can add this person who you find so tiresome to the "Add new foes" box, then click "Submit."  I've never used this feature, so can't vouch for its effectiveness.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Will

Is it me?

It's me, isn't it.  :(
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

LegendarySandwich

Now I'm curious to who it is.

...Why do I have a creeping feeling it's me?

JoeBobSmith

Re:
:verysad:
JoeBobSmith

LegendarySandwich

Quote from: "JoeBobSmith"it would not be appopriate to name names but its a guy that banters lots of religious drivel... longs posts that i sometimes mistakenly start reading
lol , Achronos I bet. AnimatedDirt doesn't make long posts.

Whitney

Quote from: "Recusant"Heheh, sorry to hear that one of our members irks you so.

In your user control panel, there's a tab for "Friends & Foes."  Click on that, and then choose "Manage Foes."  You can add this person who you find so tiresome to the "Add new foes" box, then click "Submit."  I've never used this feature, so can't vouch for its effectiveness.

I haven't used it either...but if there is an ignore option that's where it would be.

Personally, I use my internal ignore filter and skip over stuff I don't feel like reading (unless I have to because they are breaking rules  :verysad: )

Cecilie

99% of the things I write is total bullshit. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't bother to read it. :blush:

Here's a dancing banana:  :bananacolor:
The world's what you create.

McQ

Quote from: "Cecilie"99% of the things I write is total bullshit. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't bother to read it. :blush:

Here's a dancing banana:  :bananacolor:  right back atcha!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Cecilie

Quote from: "McQ"
Quote from: "Cecilie"99% of the things I write is total bullshit. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't bother to read it. :blush:

That would probably go in the 99% category. Maybe it would be easier if I started posts in the remaining 1% with: DO NOT IGNORE (like the red?). Then it would be easier for all of you. :P

[spoiler:2n5gf4n9]Please don't ignore me.[/spoiler:2n5gf4n9]

McQ

Quote from: "Cecilie"
Quote from: "McQ"

That would probably go in the 99% category. Maybe it would be easier if I started posts in the remaining 1% with: DO NOT IGNORE (like the red?). Then it would be easier for all of you. :D[/spoiler:1h9vw2w2]
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Cecilie

Quote from: "McQ"[spoiler:2xxvm82e]Consider yourself un-ignored!   :D[/spoiler:2xxvm82e]
Then all my previous posts in this thread was for nothing... There's no pleasing me is there?