News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Camp Quest Texas T-shirt Design Contest 2010

Started by Whitney, October 14, 2009, 07:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

The Camp Quest Texas T-shirt Design Contest 2010 gives contestants the opportunity to express their creativity while helping to further free thought and promote Camp Quest Texas. For additional information and entry form, see the Official Rules (PDF)

Prizes

One (1) first place entry will receive recognition as the winning t-shirt designer as well as one free t-shirt imprinted with their design. All top five (5) entries will receive recognition on the CQ TX website.

http://campquesttexas.org/donate

Whitney

Even if you aren't an artist...it would make me very happy if you send in an entry.  I came up with the contest idea and will be sad if we only end up with a handful of entries.  There are still a few weeks left but I get nervous.

Renegnicat

Aw, shoot. I don't know how I missed this one. It's a little late for me, now, sadly. Damn.  :verysad:
[size=135]The best thing to do is reflect, understand, apreciate, and consider.[/size]

Whitney

Quote from: "Renegnicat"Aw, shoot. I don't know how I missed this one. It's a little late for me, now, sadly. Damn.  :verysad:

Go ahead and enter something.  Most people who are entering are hobbyist artists and therefore don't really understand how to design for a t-shirt anyway (no offense to anyone that reads this and has entered) so I'm going to be having to clean them up after the fact...so you can submit something quick as long as it is clean enough for a layman judge to look at.

davenjohn