News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

'click to chat' doesn't work....?

Started by tigerlily46514, July 29, 2007, 08:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigerlily46514

When i hit 'click to chat' button, i get a little thing that says, 'error on page'......is this my computer or the website?
LOVE THIS WEBSITE!
~jean
"religious groups should stay out of politics-OR BE TAXED."

~jean
"Once you explain why you dismiss all other possible gods-- i'll explain why i dismiss your god."

McQ

Welcome to the forum, tigerlily. I checked the box and it seems to work for me. I'm not sure if the chat box works with all browsers or not, but we can check. I use Firefox and it works fine. I know it works with IE as well.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Whitney

it may have been a temporary error.  the chat part was one of those things that sounded fun when I installed it but it hardly ever gets used.  The forum is larger now so maybe we can take another stab at setting up a group live chat time.

Let me know if it still isn't working and I'll try to figure out why, no promises, I'm really just techy enough to get myself in trouble. :)

rlrose328

I'd LOVE to do chat with you all here... but I get the same problem as Jean.  I see "Error on Page" on the bottom and nothing happens.  Bummer!  I'm on IE7... maybe it won't work with IE7.
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Whitney

Ya, I get error on page too.  There is probably something wrong with the code that got installed to run chat.