News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

We're Getting Another Sun!

Started by Sophus, January 22, 2011, 01:18:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

terranus

Quote from: "hismikeness"Don't you mean a truck will run you over the day before it happened 600 or 640 or 1300 years ago and now the light is just getting here?

I knew it! Asmodean is a ZOMBIE!!!!!

Quote from: "Asmodean"No, I mean what I say. You, however, misunderstod my "It".

It here refers to the visible event on Earth, not the cosmic explosion.

Ah, so what you're trying to say, is that you're not a zombie? HA! Very clever Mr. Zombie...I didn't even know your kind could talk...er...type...but you're not going to be able to pull a fast one on me like that!  :idea:
Trovas Veron!
--terranus | http://terranus.org--

Asmodean

Quote from: "terranus"Ah, so what you're trying to say, is that you're not a zombie? HA! Very clever Mr. Zombie...I didn't even know your kind could talk...er...type...but you're not going to be able to pull a fast one on me like that!  :pop:

EDIT:

Quote from: "Asmodean"Although, I am the noseless and earless variety
:eek2:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

DJAkuma

Quote from: "Asmodean"Behold the awesome power of the Creator, who in his holy wrath shalt rid the world of vampires with one giant supernova..!

Me, I'd like to be alive to see that there event.  :verysad: With my luck though, a truck will run me over the day before it happens and I will be out of coma the day after it is over. OR it will just wait 50-60 years befor occuring.

Nah, they would just hide in their coffins or their moms' basements