News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

The gospel is ridiculous!

Started by Fininho, January 21, 2011, 11:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McQ

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"Seven day ban?

What? Too long?
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

LegendarySandwich

Quote from: "McQ"What? Too long?
No, you just made it sound like it was permanent. However, I quickly realized after I posted that that it wasn't, as his name is not pink.

iSok

Off-topic

I hope no one minds me for bumping into this thread.
But can someone please answer my question in the creationism section of this forum about evolution?
Qur'an [49:13] - "O Mankind, We created you all from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another. Verily the noblest of you in the sight of God is the most God-fearing of you. Surely God is All-Knowing, All-Aware."

Whitney

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"
No, you just made it sound like it was permanent. However, I quickly realized after I posted that that it wasn't, as his name is not pink.

I actually manually move perm banned users into the banned group...so their name won't necessarily change colors on a perm ban.  So, it doesn't hurt to ask if you are not sure.

LegendarySandwich

Quote from: "Whitney"
Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"

I actually manually move perm banned users into the banned group...so their name won't necessarily change colors on a perm ban.  So, it doesn't hurt to ask if you are not sure.
Ah, okay.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "Whitney"
Quote from: "defendor"
Quote from: "Whitney"So huge masses of people won't suffer due to lack of the above.  It's just part of the evil atheist conspiracy to spread joy and compassion throughout the world :hmm: I'm not nor did I or anyone else imply that they are a Social Darwinist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Dar ... Darwinists

Well you do cull dumb annoying people... sometimes.