News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

new here... i think:)

Started by periwinklefish, January 12, 2011, 07:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

periwinklefish

Hi guys

The Magic Pudding

Hello, are you a fish that eats periwinkles, or a misnamed gastropod?  :)

Tank

Hi periwinklefish

Welcome to Happy Atheists. May your posts continue to be short and insightful  :D

Regards
Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

periwinklefish

Thanks for the welcome.  For those of you who want short and insightful... don't read my deconversion story!!!  But, typically, I enjoy being succinct:)  I love that dancin' banana... can I have it as my own?

Tank

Quote from: "periwinklefish"Thanks for the welcome.  For those of you who want short and insightful... don't read my deconversion story!!!  But, typically, I enjoy being succinct:)  I love that dancin' banana... can I have it as my own?
I read your deconversion story just after my post above  :blush:  And the dancing bananananana (I know how to spell it, just not when to stop!) is just a minor irritant to The Magic Pudding so post it as often as possible!  :bananacolor:  :bananacolor:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding

That banana isn't really dancing you know.
You do realise that banana's flamboyant colour changes are blinding you to its insidious intent, don't you?
Excuse me while I give my Parietal lobe a good whack.

Leloko

Welcome to the forum!  Good to see another atheist noobie.  :)

haifa

periwinklefish

history behind periwinklefish:

periwinkle: My favorite color of crayon as a child
fish: I love fish!