News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Roleplaying?

Started by LegendarySandwich, January 01, 2011, 09:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LegendarySandwich

So, is anyone else here a fan of roleplaying? By roleplaying, I mean in the writing sense -- you know, where two or more people collaborate on a story together.

I used to go to RolePlayGateway until I got banned...several times  :shake: . I can still get there with a proxy, though it'll be hard to try to make it so people don't recognize me.

Tank

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"So, is anyone else here a fan of roleplaying? By roleplaying, I mean in the writing sense -- you know, where two or more people collaborate on a story together.

I used to go to RolePlayGateway until I got banned...several times  :shake: . I can still get there with a proxy, though it'll be hard to try to make it so people don't recognize me.
Good God! If I joined in there I'd never come out again!! Talk about addictive Jezzz!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

LegendarySandwich

Quote from: "Tank"
Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"So, is anyone else here a fan of roleplaying? By roleplaying, I mean in the writing sense -- you know, where two or more people collaborate on a story together.

I used to go to RolePlayGateway until I got banned...several times  :D

Tank

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"
Quote from: "Tank"

I used to go to RolePlayGateway until I got banned...several times  :D
No time really.  :D
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

LegendarySandwich

LegendarySandwich

Anyone who may be interested in an awesome fantasy and science-fiction roleplay can say so, and I can PM you with more information about it. I don't want to reveal too much about it here, because I'm planning some cool-as-beans plot twists.

Tank

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"Anyone who may be interested in an awesome fantasy and science-fiction roleplay can say so, and I can PM you with more information about it. I don't want to reveal too much about it here, because I'm planning some cool-as-beans plot twists.
[spock] Captain, I was not aware beans were 'cool'. Please explain.[/spock]

LegendarySandwich

Tank

Ah! New age Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!