News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Proof That Atheists are Immoral!

Started by LegendarySandwich, January 03, 2011, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Seer

Quote from: MarcusA on April 24, 2023, 12:37:16 PMObviously, child abuse doesn't rate a mention in the list. I have a list of things to do soon. I think that I will add a reminder to blaspheme at least once a day. Thank God for children, their minds are not fully formed and cannot comprehend the true madness of a world beyond here. Thank God, I am an atheist.
We are all swimming in the same murky pond searching for the areas of the cleanest waters.
The only thing possible the world needs saving from are the ones running it.
Oh lord, save us from those wanting to save us.
I'm not a Theist.

MarcusA

Quote from: Old Seer on April 24, 2023, 04:40:13 PM
Quote from: MarcusA on April 24, 2023, 12:37:16 PMObviously, child abuse doesn't rate a mention in the list. I have a list of things to do soon. I think that I will add a reminder to blaspheme at least once a day. Thank God for children, their minds are not fully formed and cannot comprehend the true madness of a world beyond here. Thank God, I am an atheist.
We are all swimming in the same murky pond searching for the areas of the cleanest waters.

This reminds me of a quote from Oscar Wilde about how we are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

MarcusA

Is morality objective? Of course, it's not.
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.