News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Hello :)

Started by Tedzers, January 05, 2011, 02:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tedzers

Hello from Aberdeen, Scotland!
I'm 18, and the only Atheist in my family. None of my family members are deeply religious, but most of them are "census Roman Catholics." It's not really as terrible in the UK to be an atheist as it is for some of our American cousins, but I felt it was time to engage with some other atheists. So in that light, hello :)

TheJackel

Welcome to Hell you blasphemous and GODlESS HEATHEN!  :P

Recusant

Hello and welcome to HAF, Tedzers.  I hear you in the north there have been having another pleasant winter. ;)

I hope you enjoy your time reading and posting here.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

Hi Tedzers

Welcome to Happy Atheists.

Regards
Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding

Hey Tedzers
I used to be 18.
I've got this uncle who did this rant, he tells of other old people saying to him, don't you feel sorry for these young people, uncertainty, high house prices, work pressures and such.  He says adamantly Fuck NO! they're YOUNG!, why should I feel sorry for them.
Next time I see him I'll try to get him to show some sympathy, after all these youngens, if they live to his age will probably find themselves in some dystopia, being chased by wild dogs.
Well maybe they wont but it's a comforting thought.