News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Why hello there.

Started by NoodleCup, November 22, 2010, 11:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoodleCup

Hi and all that. Well that takes care of that.
I know what I am, I am what I know.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "NoodleCup"Hi and all that. Well that takes care of that.

Oh no it doesn't, the [strike:3dyeoa3w]interrogation[/strike:3dyeoa3w] welcoming team will be along when they finish [strike:3dyeoa3w]disposing of[/strike:3dyeoa3w] welcoming the last newcomer.

NoodleCup

Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"
Quote from: "NoodleCup"Hi and all that. Well that takes care of that.

Oh no it doesn't, the [strike:24ylfcgp]interrogation[/strike:24ylfcgp] welcoming team will be along when they finish [strike:24ylfcgp]disposing of[/strike:24ylfcgp] welcoming the last newcomer.

Sounds kinky.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "NoodleCup"Sounds kinky.

Ye well you know these godless forums, they're full of wild uninhibited.... typing.

NoodleCup

On a completely unrelated note, I find it odd that a noodle cup would be talking to pudding. A magical pudding at that. How odd indeed.  :bananacolor:

I really must sleep and this thread is making me hungry.

The Magic Pudding

There is a Legendary Sandwich somewhere here, but he's quite stale, best ignored.
I'll just give you a warning though, that dancing banana is there to identify gauche newcomers, not that it bothers me.

Recusant

Hello and welcome to HAF, NoodleCup. :D

I actually prefer the blue dancing banana which was the original default option here, to the newer psychedelic version:

But it got relegated to the second page of smilies, which is still in limbo since the forum software update.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

McQ

Welcome to the forum, noodlecup.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Croaker

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

wildfire_emissary

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire