News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Tapegate

Started by Sophus, October 31, 2010, 10:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophus

Apparently there is a 'Tapegate' conspiracy right now, thanks to Sarah Palin, who I think has officially totally lost it.

Quote from: "url=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/31/sarah-palin-joe-miller_n_776595.html]Sarah Palin[/url]"]Just last night it was revealed that, at the rally I had for Joe Miller on Thursday, it was revealed and we have the tape that proves it, that the CBS reporters, the affiliate in Alaska, conspired to make up stories about Joe Miller. We have the tape, Chris. I can't wait until it busts out all over the nation to show what it is that we, kind of what I put up with for two years now with the media, but what Joe Miller is faced with, in dealing with someone who feels, Lisa Murkowski, so entitled to seat that she and some of her people including some complicits in the media will do anything, they will stop at nothing.

[snip]

I'm saying that we have it on tape, the CBS reporters in the affiliate up there in Alaska are on tape saying let's find a child molester in the crowd as a supporter for Joe Miller, let's blast that. Let's concoct a Ron Paul moment there let's find any kind of chaos so that we can tweet an alert and say, 'oohh there's chaos, Joe Miller got punched.' That's sick. Those are corrupt bastards.

CBS responded:

QuoteKTVA News is owned by the Alaska Broadcasting Co., not CBS. No CBS staffers were involved and CBS has no knowledge of and no comment on these allegations.

And the only evidence comes from Andrew Breitbart. Yup, the same Breitbart who edited the Shirley Sherrod tapes.

[youtube:3igrvg66]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftAylfUoogg[/youtube:3igrvg66]

Does sound plausible to anybody? Is this just a last minute stunt before Tuesday?
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Thumpalumpacus

Yes, it's an October Surprise, I think.
Illegitimi non carborundum.