News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Welcome to Hatebook

Started by DropLogic, October 15, 2010, 07:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DropLogic

http://openbook.org/index.php?q=atheist&gender=any

Openbook.org is a fun website that goes out to facebook and grabs all the unsecured facebook accounts searchable by keywords.  I was curious so I tried 'atheist'.  Sure enough pretty much 99% of the posts relating to atheist were chock full of ignorance and hate.  Jesus would be so proud of his flock.

Whitney

In all fairness to facebook users and society at large, shouldn't we only expect the less intelligent facebook users to not set up their privacy settings properly?  After all, even if there isn't anything to hide non one from a normal work setting wants their boss to be able to go to their page and spy on them.

DropLogic

Quote from: "Whitney"In all fairness to facebook users and society at large, shouldn't we only expect the less intelligent facebook users to not set up their privacy settings properly?  After all, even if there isn't anything to hide non one from a normal work setting wants their boss to be able to go to their page and spy on them.
Right.  That was the underlying point. :)

madness

Actually, I don't see many that are truly derogatory - uninformed yes, but not hateful.  Maybe I just haven't read enough.  But here are a few good ones:

QuoteQuestion to the Agnostics and Atheist...you believe in evolution, if we are still evolving then doctor's wouldn't know exactly where to stick needles into us would they? I believe God created us because we are SO INTRICATELY MADE. THANK YOU LORD
This is so profound, it hurts.  Why didn't I ever think of the needle argument against evolution!?!?

Quotei wonder if a atheist in a life or death situation would cry out or pray to the big bang or to evolution, just curious. when your time comes and it is time for you to go, will you know the way
All hail to The Big Bang!  Amen!

QuoteDo atheist follow the regular calendar?
:blink:

QuoteCAN AN ATHEIST GET INSURANCE AGAINST ACTS OF GOD?
Actually...that's a damn good question!

navvelline

Quotei wonder if a atheist in a life or death situation would cry out or pray to the big bang or to evolution, just curious.

:hmm:
Quote"I am so good, I will not stop. Five! Now six. Now seven on top!" - Dr. Seuss
Quote"Well I looked in my moms closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an ultravibe pleasure 2000." - Eric Cartman

Whitney

Quote from: "navvelline"
Quotei wonder if a atheist in a life or death situation would cry out or pray to the big bang or to evolution, just curious.

:sigh: and  :eek:

KDbeads

I find this one works quite well:
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

navvelline

Quote from: "Whitney"
Quote from: "navvelline"

:sigh: and  :D
Quote"I am so good, I will not stop. Five! Now six. Now seven on top!" - Dr. Seuss
Quote"Well I looked in my moms closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an ultravibe pleasure 2000." - Eric Cartman

TheChainSmoker

Quote from: "navvelline"That would certainly be a contribution to the smilie collection. And would benefit all of us who were at a loss for words from every stupid comment uttered.  :D
I vote against this.. Just for the simple fact that I have a feeling that it'd be used against me a few times..

DropLogic

Quote from: "TheChainSmoker"
Quote from: "navvelline"That would certainly be a contribution to the smilie collection. And would benefit all of us who were at a loss for words from every stupid comment uttered.  :D
I vote against this.. Just for the simple fact that I have a feeling that it'd be used against me a few times..

TheChainSmoker

Quote from: "KDbeads"I find this one works quite well:
Quote from: "DropLogic"
Quote from: "TheChainSmoker"
Wanna take this outside, bucko?