News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Its Annoying When...

Started by tymygy, September 29, 2010, 06:01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding

It's annoying when bugs are attracted to my monitor.
I want to squash them, but I don't think the monitor would like it, and it leaves a mess.
Mosquitoes are annoying in many ways, they fly past the light of my monitor, and then hide in the shadows.
Ticks are annoying because their bites itch for a week.
Same with leaches.
Ants, I don't like ants, you'd have to be weird to like ants.
Spiders don't bother me, but their webs are annoying when I walk into them and get a face full of bugs.
White Ants/termites give me nightmares.
Flies, I hate flies, dirty bastards.
I wish weevils would keep out of my stuff.
I don't like the smell of the mothballs I need to keep the moths out of my wardrobe.
Insects that eat my garden, I don't like them either.

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"It's annoying when bugs are attracted to my monitor.
I want to squash them, but I don't think the monitor would like it, and it leaves a mess.
Mosquitoes are annoying in many ways, they fly past the light of my monitor, and then hide in the shadows.
Same with leaches.
Spiders don't bother me, but their webs are annoying when I walk into them and get a face full of bugs.
I don't like the smell of the mothballs I need to keep the moths out of my wardrobe.

Raid, buddy.  Raid.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

fleamailman

the goblin, in his moments of weakness perhaps, was annoyed often enough at both his irretrievable past and those declining prospects which lay upon the path in front of him now, saying "...well, at best one can lay these "ghosts of the past" to rest for a while turning ones thoughts elsewhere, but anyone who has ever voiced "growing old is letting go" has simply not grown old yet, for no one can let go that which they cannot touch, for it'll live with one for the rest of ones days till death or memory loss intervene..."

Jats

"...people who don't live up to their little signature tags in forumland, you know the kind of thing, 'I am or not such and such' then go on to prove they are or not, so, best not to have one at all then unless you just go for 'I am a hypocrite'. Though some of the little motivational quotes are a good read, and often quite prophetic, such as 'It's the same each time with progress. First they ignore you, then they say you're mad, then dangerous, then there's a pause and then you can't find anyone who disagrees with you' yes, this one I liked..." as jats grabs his car keys now off for a pint with an old mate

'

navvelline

Quote from: "tymygy"I'd like to share what parts of life are tough and annoying for me. I'm just going to name a few things and I want to see how you relate, or differ from them.

1. When girls reject me because I'm an atheist. They think I won't be faithful, or I have no morals...

2. When people place everything they do on a god that doesn't care.

3. When conservatives win the presidental election.

4. When people say I'm going to hell.

Some of this annoys me as well. Especially in regards to people who you're in relationships with (start to reject you based on your atheism). I've had it done once before. Because of that, I tend to avoid being in relationships with religious people (even non-practicing believers). Why? Because I find it highly hypocritical of someone who claims to be above me (simply because they hold a belief in a higher power) and still do whatever the hell they want, despite it being "against" their religious morals.

I could careless if complete strangers think I'm going to hell. Well, if they were people who supposedly "cared" about me thought/said it, it would rather hurt. I've had it said to me in the past and it does suck.  :|
Quote"I am so good, I will not stop. Five! Now six. Now seven on top!" - Dr. Seuss
Quote"Well I looked in my moms closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an ultravibe pleasure 2000." - Eric Cartman

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"
Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"It's annoying when bugs are attracted to my monitor.
Same with leaches.

Raid, buddy.  Raid.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

TheWilliam

people pretend to agree or be knowledgeable of a subject just to be in the conversation.

pedestrians j-walk less than 20 yards from a safe crosswalk.

people get dogs that are too damn big for them to fully control and then walk them on the fucking jogging trail.

friends that still live with their parents want to hang out at their house.......... HELL NO,

new people that I haven't known very long just assume that we've reached the level of hugging

stores run a by one of get one free even window, but raise the price of the one as if the regular customers simultaneously developed a case of temporary numeric Alzheimer's

and........ uummm

corny jokes and fake laughing.. uugghhh.

fleamailman

("...think this fits the bill..." went the goblin, enjoy or simply be reminded of english village life again)

the goblin's blog

41)The goblin was having trouble remembering the Dungford Walkway Code again which reads:

rule 283: safely passing pedestrians:

if passing, in correct order
- smile, ignore person if they don't smile back.
- then say "..hello...", ignore person if they smile walking on by.
- then say "...I think it is going to rain...", except when raining where one then says "...I think it is going to stop raining..." ignore person who wears a Tshirt marked "Islamic Republic of Dungford"
- then engage in half an hour's smalltalk without mentioning the foxban, the English civil war of 1642, and HDTV.
- then sign off by saying "...well it was very nice to met you again..." regardless that you have never met them, or that you are bored out of your banana.

In other words: poke your head around corners, dash behind cars tiptoe across the streets all in mission impossible style.

Thumpalumpacus

tymygy

Thump, what is the person about you even talking about?

:hmm:
Quote from: "Tank"The Catholic Church jumped on the Big Bang as if it were a choir boy! .

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "fleamailman"("...think this fits the bill..." went the goblin, enjoy or simply be reminded of english village life again)

the goblin's blog

41)The goblin was having trouble remembering the Dungford Walkway Code again which reads:

- then say "...I think it is going to rain...", except when raining where one then says "...I think it is going to stop raining..." ignore person who wears a Tshirt marked "Islamic Republic of Dungford"
- then engage in half an hour's smalltalk without mentioning the foxban, the English civil war of 1642, and HDTV.
- then sign off by saying "...well it was very nice to met you again..." regardless that you have never met them, or that you are bored out of your banana.

In other words: poke your head around corners, dash behind cars tiptoe across the streets all in mission impossible style.  [Emphasis added -- Thump]

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"Oh, you're so superior.

Better?

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "tymygy"Thump, what is the person about you even talking about?

:hmm:

A live writer's post is like nails drawn across a chalk board for Thumpa.
I shouldn't be amused by his suffering.
But if I had the nails for it, could I resist adding to it?

tymygy

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"
Quote from: "fleamailman"("...think this fits the bill..." went the goblin, enjoy or simply be reminded of english village life again)

the goblin's blog

In other words: poke your head around corners, dash behind cars tiptoe across the streets all in mission impossible style.  [Emphasis added -- Thump]

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"Oh, you're so superior.

Better?

hahah I was just asking if you understood it. Cause I have no clue why he posts like that.

drives me nuts.  :crazy:
Quote from: "Tank"The Catholic Church jumped on the Big Bang as if it were a choir boy! .

fleamailman

QuoteThump, what is the person about you even talking about? drives me nuts

"...oh I'm sorry if you're having reading difficulties, look here you go, use this then, you can thank me later..." said the goblin cordially only trying to be helpful now

http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/ao ... lator.html

Thumpalumpacus