News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Does anybody else hate this man?

Started by tymygy, September 13, 2010, 09:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tymygy

Kent Hovind once again makes me want to punch my monitor as hard as I can.

he is so unscientific and ignorant it makes me "LOL". He continually says that "we never see a dog give birth to a cat or a PINECONE." which makes me so mad because evolution does not say dogs give birth to non-dogs, but somehow he believes we believe that. Yet he believes that humans grew to be almost 17 feet tall. He also tells people that evolutionists believe we come from A rock. which again, is not true.

Dozens of callers, tear him to pieces in this video. I know its very long but You can watch it in intervals like I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SjaMcCgLbg
Quote from: "Tank"The Catholic Church jumped on the Big Bang as if it were a choir boy! .

Thumpalumpacus

Yeah, I got my fill of Hovind ten years ago, thanks.  I'll let him rot in prison without revisiting his horseshit, or the answers to it.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

Ultima22689

*finishes watching video, head explodes*

I seriously think I lost ten points off of my IQ.

Ultima22689

*finishes watching video, head explodes*

tymygy

Quote from: "Ultima22689"*finishes watching video, head explodes*

And they say our theory of evolution is stupid? THIS is why REAL scientists don't debate creationists.
Quote from: "Tank"The Catholic Church jumped on the Big Bang as if it were a choir boy! .

karadan

QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

tymygy

Quote from: "karadan"Is he out of jail yet?

roflol

Not until 2015.

I can wait.. I can wait.

Parsifal

Apparently, according to some staunch missionaries that I happen to know (and don't like too much), KH was incarcerated because he was about to expose all the lies about evolution hence the evil, satanist, American government had to silence him otherwise their grand plan to deceive the flock with this evolution nonsense to get them to stop believing in God would fail.  Makes sense, doesn't it?

Not sure where the tax fraud comes in, though.
Please support follow my mammoth project to tweet the whole of Darwin's On the Origin of Species at https://twitter.com/OriginsTweeted.

"There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cy

tymygy

Quote from: "Parsifal"Apparently, according to my staunch missionaries that I happen to know (and don't like too much), KH was incarcerated because he was about to expose all the lies about evolution and the evil, satanist, American government had to silence him as part of their grand plan to deceive the flock with this evolution nonsense to get them to stop believing in God.  Makes sense, doesn't it?

Not sure where the tax fraud comes in, though.

LMFAO  :yay:

These people are insane!

THIS is why hovind is in jail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDkbIORWS5I

karadan

Oh god, so he's a martyr now?

FFS.

:facepalm2:  :facepalm2:
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

tymygy

Not yet, Maybe we should just kill him.

Then he'll be a true god damn martyr.

PoopShoot

Quote from: "tymygy"LMFAO  :yay:

These people are insane!

THIS is why hovind is in jail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDkbIORWS5I
Hey Hovind, if america is a communist system, then whence the capitalism and why can't afford a doctor?  Fucking moron.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

NothingSacred

Quote from: "PoopShoot"
Quote from: "tymygy"LMFAO  :verysad:  :shake:
A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices -William James
Anything worth knowing is difficult to learn- Greek Proverb
what if god ain't looking down what if he's looking up instead-Ani difranco "what if no one's watching

tymygy

Quote from: "NothingSacred"
Quote from: "PoopShoot"
Quote from: "tymygy"LMFAO  :verysad:  :shake:

as did I...

PoopShoot

I used some of his arguments when I was a creationist, but I didn't know who he was until I stopped.
All hail Cancer Jesus!