Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

PoopShoot

All hail Cancer Jesus!

philosoraptor

"Come ride with me through the veins of history,
I'll show you how god falls asleep on the job.
And how can we win when fools can be kings?
Don't waste your time or time will waste you."
-Muse

PoopShoot

Somehow I knew that was going to be next.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Edward the Theist"Or at least, there's no ultimate academic authority on logic anymore. The world has gone over to magical thinking.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

chrisbellekom

Quakers gonna Quake.

Just thought I'd give it my 2 cts.
[size=90]
===============================================================
"To you I'm an Atheist. To God I'm the Loyal Opposition - Woody Allen (Stardust memories)
[/size]

Recusant

It's been interesting to witness the changes you've gone through in the past couple of months, Edward.  From ' Veridican' to Christian crusader against atheism to Christian astrologer?  It seems to me that you're searching for a position regarding your beliefs that's comfortable for you.  I hope you find it, and I wish you well.:livelong: I know you didn't ask for advice, and no doubt will discount anything I or anyone else here says.  Still, I offer an old aphorism for your consideration:

~~  Primum non nocere.  ~~
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Thumpalumpacus

Hmm, perhaps he can't afford to keep his internet any more.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

Thumpalumpacus

Oh, I almost forgot:

Daters gonna date

Sorry, too lazy to look for a scriptor.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"Sorry, too lazy to look for a scriptor.
http://memegenerator.net/
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Martin TK

Don't they (theists) always seem to self-destruct, eventually?  I think it's the weight of their god on the brain.  I can kind of relate, though; I've felt a little "explosive" trying to deal with what I perceived as idiots.  So, I guess the little guy LOVES his magic.
"Ever since the 19th Century, Theologians have made an overwhelming case that the gospels are NOT reliable accounts of what happened in the history of the real world"   Richard Dawkins - The God Delusion

Sophus

Quote from: "Edward the Theist"
Quote from: "Sophus""At HAF we know that atheists are often happy ethical...

Sophus, I don't give a shit.
I've noticed. You just spew out the same crazy nonsense about how we're destroying society without "giving a shit" about how truly inane you sound.

Quote from: "MartinTK"Don't they (theists) always seem to self-destruct, eventually?

What do you mean by self-destruct?

Since we're all at this:

‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Edward the Theist

Funny,

No one even addresses the original post which details the reason for my quitting this game. It's like you all just sit back and say, "Well, if Steven Hawking said it, I guess I better believe it."  :hail:

Hasta La Vista

Edward the Theist

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Edward the Theist"No one even addresses the original post which details the reason for my quitting this game.
Bullshit.  Several did.  I personally pointed out the irony of your failed logic that scientific thinking isn't "magic" simply because it wasn't started by a magic man.

QuoteIt's like you all just sit back and say, "Well, if Steven Hawking said it, I guess I better believe it."  :hail:
It's more like you took your ball and went home, so we started playing tag instead of football.

Sayonara.
All hail Cancer Jesus!