News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

You can abrieviate me as "ICM72"

Started by Intercourseman72, September 12, 2010, 01:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Intercourseman72

I've made quite a few posts already and have gotten my feet wet at this forum but am still total noob hax. My online alias is very long so please just type ICM or ICM72 if you don't want to type out my whole name. You don't have to make it all caps either.

I am very politically minded and will likely press some hot and more obscure political issues. I hope to have a lot of fun here.

PoopShoot

All hail Cancer Jesus!

Intercourseman72

PoopShoot

All hail Cancer Jesus!

Intercourseman72

I would think that it's both. It's pretty safe to assume that some parent in my local vicinity is violently abusing their kids and/or spouse and that some state government is sending armed troops abroad to bomb or shoot up some people in another country. Either way, it's not and it is bad. It does bad things and things that are not good. Too many threats of ICBMs and not enough ICMs.

PoopShoot

Random accusations of child abuse are generally frowned upon, but the rest seems legitimate.  I will do my part by not eating my neighbors (they're cows).
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Zklinedi

Cows are generally delicious...so I say take a stab at em.

PoopShoot

I'm pretty sure they belong to somebody who will shoot me for my trouble.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Intercourseman72

ok, i wasn't accusing any one person of child abuse. I was merely proclaiming that it is likely going on around or "locally" to answer your previous question.

PoopShoot

I figured as much, but you gave me an pretty ambiguous answer to what seemed like a fair question, so I gave a bizarre response.  I hope you don't mind, it's just small talk.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Zklinedi

It wouldn't be kind to shoot you, maybe pay the man then kill his cattle?

PoopShoot

If I had the money for a cow, I'd have the money for a rabbit pen and some delicious long-eared rodents.  Besides, I have no smokehouse.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Zklinedi

Intercourseman72

rabbits are so dense with protein, you need fats, carbs, vitamins, and mineral to survive from other sources. Maybe you should consider buying a cow over a rabbit pen. Cows have more nutritional value than a pen full of rabbits and often carry a high exchange value. What exchange value does a few dozen rodents carry? Assume you are not in Australia btw.

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Intercourseman72"rabbits are so dense with protein, you need fats, carbs, vitamins, and mineral to survive from other sources.
I also have a vegetable garden and live in pig country.
All hail Cancer Jesus!