News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Science 1, Praying 0

Started by Tank, September 03, 2010, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: "PoopShoot"
Quote from: "Zklinedi"It was one of those movies where I found myself laughing the entire time, and it wasn't a comedy in the slightest.
Excellent.
Nice choice of images. Would you like to join my artificial terrorist-building network?  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Zklinedi

Quote from: "Ultima22689"You mean that terribad Rock Opera or the actual movie?

Both were equally terrible

Ultima22689

Agreed, they were both pretty bad.

Ultima22689

Agreed, they were both pretty bad.

Faradaympp

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "PoopShoot"Today's challenge: how to turn artificial organs into terrorists in four posts, go!

Oh, never mind then.
:D

Hey if it meant making money quite a few people would do it.
"It's ironic that a god who created intelligent beings would want their blind devotion."-Anonymous

CAUTION-Staring at burning bushes may cause blindness. ;)

PoopShoot

The cool thing is that artificial terrorists have an off switch.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Asmodean

Quote from: "PoopShoot"The cool thing is that artificial terrorists have an off switch.
MINE won't. Who needs that! That's for whimps.  :devil:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "PoopShoot"The cool thing is that artificial terrorists have an off switch.
MINE won't. Who needs that! That's for whimps.  :devil:
It's cool.  If you're sending them my way you better make them bulletproof as well.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Asmodean

Quote from: "PoopShoot"It's cool.  If you're sending them my way you better make them bulletproof as well.
I was going for nuclear-powered actually. Let the fools shoot at the walking reactors. Pretty fireworks are, after all, pretty.  :bananacolor:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

PoopShoot

[Implying that blowing one up would be anything more spectacular than a dirty bomb]
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Asmodean

Quote from: "PoopShoot"[Implying that blowing one up would be anything more spectacular than a dirty bomb]
Actually, that's exactly wehat it would be. By "fireworks", I was refering to the firefight it would get to take one down  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Asmodean"Chemical warfare. That's fun too... Smelly at times, but fun  :D
Hell, I'll just bag up what comes out of my ass on taco night and send it to you.  It's deadlier than anything you could come up with and it takes no hard work on your part.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Ultima22689

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Ultima22689"The both of you scare me.  :eek:
would you like a chocolate bar?
All hail Cancer Jesus!

tymygy

Quote from: "PoopShoot"
Quote from: "Ultima22689"The both of you scare me.  :bananacolor:  :bananacolor:
Quote from: "Tank"The Catholic Church jumped on the Big Bang as if it were a choir boy! .