News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Re: Atheism is Illogical

Started by Whitney, August 19, 2010, 11:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edward the Theist

We should just take a poll and see how long everyone took before they clicked off of the YouTube video. I admit, I gave it 40 seconds.

However, the OP was probably serious. She (but more likely a he) thinks that it's illogical to be an atheist because you risk demon possession. Like, didn't you ever see the Exorcist? Wasn't that enough to make you a Christian?

Let me relay the creepiest haunted house I've ever been to. It was run by a bunch of Christians. I actually can't remember where we were ( I was doing travel nursing at that time.) Anyway, we get there and it's a strip-mall store made into a haunted house. The people running it looked like they had been sober with AA for all of three weeks, and some of them had fallen from even that. One guy, about 45, my age, was spending way too much time talking with what looked like a 14-year-old in the line.

Anyway, we get in there and it's supposed to be a depiction of hell. But the teenagers they had playing demons and such seemed to be getting into their roles way too much for being good Christians. It was okay, not Disneyland or anything, but okay. At then end, and this was part of the agreement for going in for free, you had to be stop in a room where ten or eleven were gathered and get preached to about giving your heart to Jesus--and it was a sales pitch that only an ex-alcoholic-yet-still-on-xanax used car salesman could give (You know, that needy, stupid, when-do-I get-my-next-drink look on his face).

I don't know what happened to the 14-year-old. I never saw her come out. Perhaps she gave her "heart" to "Jesus." All I know is the next Halloween haunted house I'm going to better be put on by the local Satanist church.

Whitney

Quote from: "Internet7nobody"
QuoteNO SPAM: If this is your first visit to the forum and you post a link, copy paste text, etc it will be considered spam and may be removed or partially removed by a moderator at their own discretion without notice.

This is my second visit to the forum, actually. First time posting though.

Which means I'm not breaking any rule. GG.

Yes, you did break the rule...spam is spam and those who post links to outside sites or copy paste material on their first post are spamming even if they had good intentions.

It's best not to argue with the forum members if you want moderators and admins to assume you are being sincere.

Whitney

Quote from: "Internet7nobody"I know whose forum this is because I'm banging her.

and BANNED.

HAF is not for immature people who have fantasies about me.

edit:  just realized this idiot was already banned.