News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

The Arbian Atheist : This Is Me ....

Started by lielielie, July 29, 2010, 04:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin TK

One thing I think you will find about this forum is that even if you write something that we don't agree with, there is almost an unwritten rule of at least thinking before we post an answer, unlike some of the other forums I have been on.  I seldom see anyone attacked on here, even when some come on with obviously trying issues.

I have a step-daughter who is your age, so I know what it's like to be just not a child anymore, but still waiting to reach adulthood.  You seem very grounded for your age.  Again, welcome and feel free to start posts, if someone doesn't understand what you are saying, they'll let you know.
 :bananacolor:
"Ever since the 19th Century, Theologians have made an overwhelming case that the gospels are NOT reliable accounts of what happened in the history of the real world"   Richard Dawkins - The God Delusion

Martin TK

Quote from: "GAYtheist"Welcome to HAF. Names John, and I can be a bit of a loud-mouth, but usually in a friendly way. Hope you enjoy it here.

I can't say I'd call you a loudmouth, John, more like a man with an opinion and a heart, and the courage to show both.
"Ever since the 19th Century, Theologians have made an overwhelming case that the gospels are NOT reliable accounts of what happened in the history of the real world"   Richard Dawkins - The God Delusion

lielielie

Quote from: "Tank"My wife of 30 years and my kids are all atheists as are their partners
 :hail:
Yes. At your age you are a little stuck at home. But time passes and things change.
I Don't think So I will be Stuck in home forever !! This is the Arabian World ...

lielielie

Quote from: "Martin TK"One thing I think you will find about this forum is that even if you write something that we don't agree with, there is almost an unwritten rule of at least thinking before we post an answer, unlike some of the other forums I have been on.  I seldom see anyone attacked on here, even when some come on with obviously trying issues.
Thank you !!! I Start to love This forum ...
what do u think about the arabic world !! and where do you live ...

I have a step-daughter who is your age  :idea: what is your first name ....

:bananacolor:

karadan

I'm currently eating rather delicious Moroccan couscous.

Welcome to the forum!
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

lielielie

Quote from: "karadan"I'm currently eating rather delicious Moroccan couscous.

Welcome to the forum!

welcom !!

The Magic Pudding

Welcome
I am interested in a guide to Morocco for the faithless.

Tank

Quote from: "lielielie"I Don't think So I will be Stuck in home forever !! This is the Arabian World ...

See what this lady did Ayaan Hirsi Ali
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

_7654_

Quote from: "lielielie"hi I'm Arabian Atheist ....
From morocco  :headbang:
I was A Muslim !!!
 :hissyfit: !!!

So Hi, leaving islam is not easy, and keeping it a secret is even harder, especially in a predominantly muslim country. Your experience, de conversion story and day to life would be of interest to many atheist here on the forum, and elsewhere, who are still looking for a way out from that mental prison called islam.
So please tell us more, and fell welcome among like-minded people here. otherwise be safe.

lielielie

Quote from: "Tank"
Quote from: "lielielie"I Don't think So I will be Stuck in home forever !! This is the Arabian World ...

See what this lady did Ayaan Hirsi Ali

I See !! she is a political refugees more than Apostate from Islam ! she is lucky for not being kill ...

lielielie

Quote from: "_7654_"
Quote from: "lielielie"hi I'm Arabian Atheist ....
From morocco  :headbang:
I was A Muslim !!!
 :hissyfit: !!!

So Hi, leaving islam is not easy, and keeping it a secret is even harder, especially in a predominantly muslim country. Your experience, de conversion story and day to life would be of interest to many atheist here on the forum, and elsewhere, who are still looking for a way out from that mental prison called islam.
So please tell us more, and fell welcome among like-minded people here. otherwise be safe.

Thank you !! i'll Write some topics '''i'm not relly good at english ...

Tank

Morning lielielie

Asking for somebodies email via a PM online is not a good idea. It may be evidence of friendship in Morocco, it is evidence of friendship here in England too. But what you must realise is that on the internet it is very easy to be mislead by people. I consider myself a good judge of character in real life. But I have been mistaken on-line about the intentions of other people and have been hurt very badly. On-line you can see what you want to see rather than what is real. You have done this already. Whitney is a lady, not a man. You had no evidence at all that Whitney was a man did you? But you thought she was a man. Why?  On-line it is easy to see what you expect or want to see.

What evidence do I have that you are a 16 year old ex-Muslim in Morocco? Actually I have none, only what somebody has typed. I am not saying you are not telling the truth or that I don't believe what you are saying. But I have no verifiable evidence that you are what and who you say you are do I? So I will always keep in the back of my mind that what I read may not be the whole truth or true at all. And for your own safety you must do the same. Never, ever completely trust anybody you contact on-line. Never ever meet anybody that you meet on-line in real life on your own. The temptation is great but you must never ever do it!

Keep yourself safe, never let your guard down on-line as there will be somebody out there who will exploit you if they find you, and they won't have a big sign on their head saying so. In fact they'll look like the nicest person you could possibly wish to meet. They did to me.

Take care of yourself. There is nobody out here to look after you.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Martin TK

Quote from: "Tank"Morning lielielie

Asking for somebodies email via a PM online is not a good idea. It may be evidence of friendship in Morocco, it is evidence of friendship here in England too. But what you must realise is that on the internet it is very easy to be mislead by people. I consider myself a good judge of character in real life. But I have been mistaken on-line about the intentions of other people and have been hurt very badly. On-line you can see what you want to see rather than what is real. You have done this already. Whitney is a lady, not a man. You had no evidence at all that Whitney was a man did you? But you thought she was a man. Why?  On-line it is easy to see what you expect or want to see.

What evidence do I have that you are a 16 year old ex-Muslim in Morocco? Actually I have none, only what somebody has typed. I am not saying you are not telling the truth or that I don't believe what you are saying. But I have no verifiable evidence that you are what and who you say you are do I? So I will always keep in the back of my mind that what I read may not be the whole truth or true at all. And for your own safety you must do the same. Never, ever completely trust anybody you contact on-line. Never ever meet anybody that you meet on-line in real life on your own. The temptation is great but you must never ever do it!

Keep yourself safe, never let your guard down on-line as there will be somebody out there who will exploit you if they find you, and they won't have a big sign on their head saying so. In fact they'll look like the nicest person you could possibly wish to meet. They did to me.

Take care of yourself. There is nobody out here to look after you.

Good advice, worth taking to heart for sure.

lielielie

Tank
Thank you for the advice !!  and don't worry  i'm safe here in morocco .....
Our community  is not very extreme !! because we are near to France And spain ' culturally & Spatially ' !!!
also ; I come to this forum because the phenomenon of religion Penetrating on our community ....
I'm here to understand how to Deal with Atheist & Anti-Atheist !

and be sure I'm 16 years old kid !!!

Whitney

lielielie, what significance is 1973 to a 17 year old?