Main Menu

Hullo there!

Started by Atlantis, July 08, 2010, 05:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cecilie

The world's what you create.

Cecilie

Quote from: "GAYtheist"
Quote from: "Atlantis"Thanks, Black Jester!

Quote from: "GAYtheist"Hmm...all I can really say is welcome, from one new comer to the next. Maybe we'll find some things in common.

XD Well, how about this: I'm a straight person for gay rights and I friggin' hate Fred Phelps. Oh and I don't know much about Washington at all, but I bet it's nice to live there (I like rain).

Right now, it's nice and hot. And it sounds like you're not a bible thumper as much a someone who is truly interested in others beliefs. That is a good sign. Thank you for your support of the gay community, its always nice to know we have at least one more ally, and yes, its nice here, especially when you have a nice cool house on a hot muggy day...though I do have a fan rollin... roflol
How much does it rain in Washington anyway? I've heard Seattle is like the American Bergen. Where I live it rains over 200 days a year.
The world's what you create.

Atlantis

Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"Well you won't want to over boil the water.
Tea leaves and tea pot, not baggy things.
Don't leave it sit too long.
If using milk, it goes in the cup before the tea.
It shouldn’t be poured too quickly either.
The upright little finger is optional.

Ah, the perfect cup of tea... sounds refreshing.

Quote from: "Cecilie"Welcome Atlantis!

Thanks!
"For even if the whole world believed in resurrection, little would change until we began to practice it. We can believe in CPR, but people will remain dead until someone breathes new life into them. And we can tell the world that there is life after death, but the world really seems to be wondering if there is life before death."
Shane Claibor