News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Hysterical atheists

Started by FredMore, July 02, 2010, 01:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FredMore

On another thread, Tank gave me a self righteous speech about how dangerous I am to humanity. On what basis? That I believe in god. Sorry Tank but that was priceless and the topic deserves its own thread. Its just too hilarious for words, but I'll give it a go...

Ok then, let's really take a close look at what is meant. I believe in god. That's all Tank knows about me so far. Presumably, Tank thinks that my beliefs, any other beliefs and views and philosophical positions that I hold based on that belief in god, are a danger to humanity. And he thinks I'm despicable. He almost certainly thinks I'm scum too but I don't know if he'll actually say it. He probably won't actually come out with it, though. Tank has a deep hatred for people like me. In his eyes, I'm a threat to him and all of humanity, because I believe in god.

Tank is an example of what can only be described as a hysterical atheist. It's not enough to go about your business without a belief in god, one has to instead dedicate their life to crying and moaning and whinging about other peoples point of view, as though it is of any concern to them. This is just what religious nuts do. They can't stand the idea of living their own lives, they have to poke their noses into others and make accusations and get all melodramatic over the differences in opinion that people have.

I'd be very interested to examine Tank's reasoning, how he went from "belief in god" to "danger, danger!" The irony here is that the beliefs and views that I myself have concerning god, the universe, and everything, as are far from dangerous. By contast, Tank and people like Tank, with their insatiable hunger and desperation to see everyone agree with them, if ever given half a chance, would be far more dangerous than me.

Tank is no exception, but an excellent example of a hysterical atheist.

pinkocommie

Quote from: "Filanthropod"On another thread, Tank gave me a self righteous speech about how dangerous I am to humanity. On what basis? That I believe in god. Sorry Tank but that was priceless and the topic deserves its own thread. Its just too hilarious for words.

Ok then, let's really take a close look at what is meant. I believe in god. That's all Tank knows about me so far. Presumably, Tank thinks that my beliefs, any other beliefs and views and philosophical positions that I hold based on that belief in god, are a danger to humanity. And he thinks I'm despicable. I almost certainly thinks I'm scum too but I don't know if he'll actually say it. He probably won't actually come out with it, though. Tank has a deep hatred for people like me. In his eyes, I'm a threat to him and all of humanity, because I believe in god.

Tank is an example of what can only be described as a hysterical atheist. It's not enough to go about your business without a belief in god, one has to instead dedicate their life to crying and moaning and whinging about other peoples point of view, as though it is of any concern to them. This is just what religious nuts do. They can't stand the idea of living their own lives, they have to poke their noses into others and make accusations and get all melodramatic over the differences in opinion that people have.

I'd be very interested to examine Tank's reasoning, how he went from "belief in god" to "danger, danger!" The irony here is that the beliefs and views that I myself have concerning god, the universe, and everything, as are far from dangerous. By contast, Tank and people like Tank, with their insatiable hunger and desperation to see everyone agree with them, if ever given half a chance, would be far more dangerous than me.

Tank is no exception, but an excellent example of a hysterical atheist.

You both need to chill out.  Creating a whole new thread in order to bait Tank and anyone else who happens to be insulted by this post into some ridiculous fight isn't going to help the situation.  This post does you no favors.

If you want to fight with Tank, PM him.  It doesn't need to be some public spectacle.  Considering you said his name 10 times in your post, this is obviously an issue between the two of you ans little to do with the rest of us.  Spamming the board isn't going to make things better.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

Whitney

This is your one warning that sockpuppets are absolutely against forum rules...FredMore...aka Filanthropod.  I don't even want to hear you complain about others when you can't be bothered to follow forum rules.