News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

God exists and you atheists are going to Hell!!!

Started by HotRhymez, May 20, 2010, 02:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

I just think it's important to differentiate believers and atheists alike on a personal basis, as opposed to a stereotypical club-basis. After all, we all aspire to be individuals and should be regarded as ones.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

janicekwon

Quote from: "Genesis"
Quote from: "Cecilie"I like kittens.

no wai

me2

<33
aww  so  cutee xD

TheJackel

STUPID F-----ING ATHEISTS!~!!..  :bananacolor:

Tank

Quote from: "janicekwon"I'm going to have to disagree with the message your'e laying out.  Quite honestly, many people turn away from God because of how Christianity is misrepresented.  Atheists don't deserve any insults nor do they deserve feelings of inferiority, especially from a Christian that wishes them to convert to Christianity.  For those that read that, as a Christian I really do have to apologize for the tone and message that was displayed.
Don't worry about apologising for one Christian's behaviour, that person is not you and you didn't write it.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

karadan

I've always found it strange how we are referred to as 'you atheists' by crazy religious people.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Tank

Quote from: "karadan"I've always found it strange how we are referred to as 'you atheists' by crazy religious people.
As if they had met each and every one of us!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

ChooseReason

Only Christians can go to Hell.

If you don't believe this you need to take it on faith.

Tank

Quote from: "ChooseReason"Only Christians can go to Hell.

If you don't believe this you need to take it on faith.
Muslims would disagree with you on this point, as they are quite 'Hell centric', that's of course Hell existed, which in my opinion it does not  :D

TheJackel

THAT'S ENOUGH! Back on Topic "YoU AtHeisT" DERAILERZ!  :rant:

Asmodean

Hwy does that thing have the thing in the back window..?  :raised:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

TheJackel

Quote from: "Asmodean"Hwy does that thing have the thing in the back window..?  :P

Asmodean

Quote from: "TheJackel"
Quote from: "Asmodean"Hwy does that thing have the thing in the back window..?  :P
I was just thinking that it's a poor fit for a Ferrari :P

The tail pipes look nice though
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.