News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pasta Chick

Bruno, that is an accomplishment worthy of pats on the back.  Even if you don't want them.   :P

I was going to find some monkeys grooming eachother or something and pass it off as back patting, but this came up instead (yes, under the monkey search) and just wins.

Tank

Collected ?520.73 for the British Heart Foundation in Leeds today. Not bad for an amoral selfish atheist  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Amoral selfish atheist? Where?

Well done.   8)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Asmodean on December 24, 2014, 12:53:51 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 23, 2014, 09:56:57 PM
Amoral selfish atheist? Where?

Hehe ok, but the Asmo is more like the exception rather than the rule I think.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Biggus Dickus

I'm cheerful because my daughter just pulled up outside, so I'm out of here for a while, but I also wanted to thank everyone for the kinds words, pats on the back, etc... For a group of amoral selfish atheist you're really a grand bunch, all of you....Cheers ;D
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Bruno on December 22, 2014, 09:41:14 PM

And have some pie (I prefer Pie over Cake, I mean really is there any comparison between the two?)

No, there is not -- pie wins all contests, hands down.  In honor of your one year sober, I will make an apple/raisin pie and dedicate the first slice to you.  Congratulations!

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Recusant

Carry on, Bruno8)

Well done, Tank!

Merry and Happy Christmas!

(I'm in the pie camp as well. Just sayin')
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Pasta Chick

I got to feed a sugar glider meal worms today.  A customer brought her in all nestled In a fuzzy sock.  She grabbed the worm with her hands and feet and ate it like corn on the cob.  Which pretty much made my week.  What can I say, I'm simple.

Asmodean

One of The Asmo's creatures, that.

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: Asmodean on December 25, 2014, 07:48:17 AM
One of The Asmo's creatures, that.

Part of the Air Force no doubt.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

How did you know that?!  >:(

There is a spy.

*muttering about watching, unfairness and spies. EVERYWHERE. The spies, they see everything.*  :(
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

OldGit

Even Santa!  He flies over the whole world and gathers information, which he passes back to ... THEM.  He is the worst spy of all ... he is a mint spy.

Firebird

I woke up late today and have nothing else planned  and a bunch of leftovers in the fridge to feed us. Happy Pagan Newton's birthday/fake Jesus's birthday to all!
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"