News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on November 11, 2011, 01:11:42 AM
It's funny, because I took notes on everything that was said in Swedish just because people are constantly asking to copy off of my notes. I guess I was just feeling spiteful haha.
Clever and cruel. I like you! :D
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on November 11, 2011, 01:14:57 AM
It's funny, because I took notes on everything that was said in Swedish just because people are constantly asking to copy off of my notes. I guess I was just feeling spiteful haha.
Clever and cruel. I like you! :D

Well, I was getting tired of people being lazy and not paying attention in class,  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on November 11, 2011, 01:58:13 AM
Well, I was getting tired of people being lazy and not paying attention in class,  ;D
haha. My way of avoiding this, don't take notes. pay attention, commit everything to memory and not letting ppl know I actually do have half a brain.
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight

Tank

Excellent tactic, love it!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Spite is good.  ;D I join the list of they who applaud this tactic.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xm1

Skyrim launched this morning  :D :D

http://store.steampowered.com

just my cheerful contribution, carry on.

Buddy

Quote from: xm1 on November 11, 2011, 03:34:50 PM

I keep hearing about that. What is it? (Random fact, my phone kept autocorrecting I keep to Ikea)
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xm1

Quote from: Budhorse4 on November 11, 2011, 03:38:02 PM
Skyrim launched this morning  :D :D

I keep hearing about that. What is it? (Random fact, my phone kept autocorrecting I keep to Ikea)

hah i so hate auto correct.

skyrim is just the next game from bethesda, a company famous for producing a certain quality and style of game with features like:

open ended, unrestricted 3d game world
complete modding tools inspiring a large community of modders

Unlike other games that people just finish and move on to something else, bethesda puts out games that people start to 'live in' for years after their release.  Rearranging the landscapes, adding houses to live in, creating subgames within the main game that let you grow gardens, run stores, marry, raise children, etc.

It can be a great creative outlet if you are into cgi design or scripting.

Skyrim reviews from today are hailing it as an achievement that goes far beyond the previous games like fallout3, oblivion, and morrowind.

not your typical...

Yes! Someone else who get's the importance of 11.11.11. :D

xm1

Quote from: not your typical... on November 11, 2011, 05:44:51 PM

Nice! Did you already get your copy?

not your typical...

Quote from: xm1 on November 11, 2011, 09:28:25 PM
Not yet. It was shipped to my second adress, since we thought we were going to be there. So I have to wait another 2.5 weeks.  :'(

xm1

Quote from: not your typical... on November 11, 2011, 09:41:02 PM
Quote from: xm1 on November 11, 2011, 09:28:25 PM
Not yet. It was shipped to my second adress, since we thought we were going to be there. So I have to wait another 2.5 weeks.  :'(
Sorry to hear that!

Here I thought my life miserable because I can't play until tomorrow night after i clean the house do the shopping run the laundry feed the cats go to the bar and come home to make dinner. 

unless i skip sleeping tonight  ??? or move back in with mom

not your typical...

Quote from: xm1 on November 11, 2011, 10:16:16 PM
Sorry to hear that!
Here I thought my life miserable because I can't play until tomorrow night after i clean the house do the shopping run the laundry feed the cats go to the bar and come home to make dinner. 
unless i skip sleeping tonight  ??? or move back in with mom
haha. Well I've still got PC Black Ops to keep me company, so I think I'll survive... I think.

The Magic Pudding

Besides being one of the rare times the US date format makes sense?

I wonder how popular a number system would be that went 10s 0s 100s

not your typical...

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on November 12, 2011, 12:29:04 AM

Besides being one of the rare times the US date format makes sense?

I wonder how popular a number system would be that went 10s 0s 100s
Haha. No clue, but you could try to make it happen.