News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

My first accepted short story is available! After my awesome last few years, a cheerful thing to happen is pretty awesome.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tank

Quote from: Davin on November 01, 2011, 09:04:16 PM
My first accepted short story is available! After my awesome last few years, a cheerful thing to happen is pretty awesome.
Exellent news!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

not your typical...

Congrats. :) That is a reason to be cheerful.
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Buddy

I start training my quarter horse for jumping today. After two years of training on the flat I finally get to use him for what I bought him for.  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Buddy

Quote from: Budhorse4 on November 07, 2011, 04:59:08 PM
I start training my quarter horse for jumping today. After two years of training on the flat I finally get to use him for what I bought him for.  ;D

Jumped him last night, and he did fabulous for his first time. It seemed like he really enjoyed it too. I haven't seen him this happy to work in a long time!  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Asmodean

Quote from: Budhorse4 on November 08, 2011, 03:20:00 PM
Jumped him last night, and he did fabulous for his first time. It seemed like he really enjoyed it too. I haven't seen him this happy to work in a long time!  ;D
..!

:o

... .... Oh! A horse. Of course...  :P
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Buddy

Quote from: Asmodean on November 08, 2011, 05:20:28 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on November 08, 2011, 03:20:00 PM
..!

:o

... .... Oh! A horse. Of course...  :P

AHahahaha! I just realized how wrong that sounded!

Asmodean

Quote from: Budhorse4 on November 08, 2011, 06:16:48 PM
Nono, sounds just right, you should write that down, memorize it and use it in casual conversation when you see a passer-by come into earshot.  ;D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Buddy

Quote from: Asmodean on November 08, 2011, 06:19:39 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on November 08, 2011, 06:16:48 PM
Nono, sounds just right, you should write that down, memorize it and use it in casual conversation when you see a passer-by come into earshot.  ;D

That made me crack up in the middle of class, thanks. :P  People may think I'm crazy now XD

Buddy

Got the results from three of my finals today. Got a 91%, a 93%, and an 89%. I am so happy  ;D

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on November 10, 2011, 07:21:49 PM
Got the results from three of my finals today. Got a 91%, a 93%, and an 89%. I am so happy  ;D
Very good results, well done.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

not your typical...

Awesome job! :D
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight

Asmodean

Quote from: not your typical... on November 10, 2011, 08:06:55 PM
A Swede in the US school system... What else would  you expect?  :P
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

not your typical...

Quote from: Asmodean on November 10, 2011, 08:12:39 PM
Nothing less, I was just trying to be supportive. I wish I got grades like that.

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on November 10, 2011, 08:40:44 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on November 10, 2011, 08:12:39 PM
Nothing less, I was just trying to be supportive. I wish I got grades like that.

It's funny, because I took notes on everything that was said in Swedish just because people are constantly asking to copy off of my notes. I guess I was just feeling spiteful haha.