News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"
Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"Playing my guitar, and the music going straight to my fingers without stopping first in the frontal lobe.
Please don't tell Edward The Theist about this.  Please.

Well, we all know blues is the Devil's Music.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"
Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"
Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"Playing my guitar, and the music going straight to my fingers without stopping first in the frontal lobe.
Please don't tell Edward The Theist about this.  Please.

Well, we all know blues is the Devil's Music.
How come the devil supplies all the good stuff but everyone wants to go to heaven?

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

TheWilliam

karadan

Quote from: "Tank"[youtube:3eyn04th]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXfNwXuB43E[/youtube:3eyn04th]

Haha. Thanks for that. It was funny.

I checked out that guys channel and i now know what a bear is! :D
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

karadan

This tickled me. Positive prank calls are the way forward.  :headbang:

[youtube:3kgc4r2j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O9BkGxWBVY[/youtube:3kgc4r2j]
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

GAYtheist

I got my grades for first session (sessions at PIMA are 6 weeks, then we go to a new one...its weird, but it works.) and I passed my first session with a 99.4%...PARTY TIME! :bananacolor:
"It is my view that the atomic bomb is only slightly less dangerous than religion." John Paschal, myself.

"The problem with humanity is not that we are all born inherently stupid, that's just common knowledge. No, the problem with humanity is that 95% of us never grow out of it." John Paschal, myself

pinkocommie

Quote from: "GAYtheist"I got my grades for first session (sessions at PIMA are 6 weeks, then we go to a new one...its weird, but it works.) and I passed my first session with a 99.4%...PARTY TIME! :bananacolor:

WAY TO GO!!!  

:yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :bananacolor:
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

Thumpalumpacus

I'm still on the right side of the ground.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

Tank

Quote from: "GAYtheist"I got my grades for first session (sessions at PIMA are 6 weeks, then we go to a new one...its weird, but it works.) and I passed my first session with a 99.4%...PARTY TIME! :bananacolor:
Excellent work, bloody well done!!

Tank

I was diagnosed as a type 2 (early onset) diabetic in Aug 2005. Lately my blood sugar levels have been creeping up. Had a good diagnosis session about a month ago where my medication was reviewed and adjusted. My blood sugar levels are now the best in terms of both level and consistency that they have been since I was diagnosed, they are effectively now normal.

Also I am now at college in a class full of young Muslims (early 20's) and with a couple of exceptions they are all great and the exceptions are because the lads are painfully shy! I'm new to the collage and Ifran and Fisel have taken me under their wing. It will be interesting to see what happens if the subject of religion is ever raised.  :)

tymygy

Seeing the baby learn how to wave to his mom today.  :D

Things like that you'll never forget.

He took his first step this morning. It wasn't very productive but it made my day.
Quote from: "Tank"The Catholic Church jumped on the Big Bang as if it were a choir boy! .

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "tymygy"Seeing the baby learn how to wave to his mom today.  :D

Things like that you'll never forget.

He took his first step this morning. It wasn't very productive but it made my day.
Thanks for that, it made me smile.