News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

Quote from: Anne D. on April 15, 2023, 06:10:04 PMGot the OK to walk without my boot the day before yesterday. Feels glorious to be able to walk almost normally again.

Hurrah for mobility. Often under-rated. Good to hear that you're making progress! :heyhey:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

Quote from: Anne D. on April 15, 2023, 06:10:04 PMGot the OK to walk without my boot the day before yesterday. Feels glorious to be able to walk almost normally again.

Woot!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

I thought boots were made for walkin', isn't that what they do?

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Anne D.

billy rubin

wha tt s goinf on wuth you?

sre you okay?

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

MarcusA

One reason to be cheerful is that I am going to die one day.
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

MarcusA

Everything in life is just for a while. - Philip K. Dick

Life is rich in irony, and then you die.

Icarus

Reasons to be cheerful today: Tucker Carlson; malicious, lying,rabble rousing,and extremely popular among the unwashed con man)  was sacked from Fox network today.

MarcusA

Quote from: Icarus on April 25, 2023, 03:34:22 AMReasons to be cheerful today: Tucker Carlson; malicious, lying,rabble rousing,and extremely popular among the unwashed con man)  was sacked from Fox network today.

Fox News is sick, man, sick in the stomach from all the garbage it has to swallow. Rupert Murdoch is a sick pervert.

Tank

Quote from: Icarus on April 25, 2023, 03:34:22 AMReasons to be cheerful today: Tucker Carlson; malicious, lying,rabble rousing,and extremely popular among the unwashed con man)  was sacked from Fox network today.

:frolic:  :frolic:  :frolic:  :frolic:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Also, Don Lemon was booted from CNN.

I applaud the lot. News networks should really see to reducing the number of opining heads, so why not start "at the top?"
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

No one

Now, if a grand piano could just fall on tucker's head, that would be cause for some cheerful celebration.

Asmodean

What about Don Lemon's melon? Or are we being politically-biased in whom we wish piano-related deaths upon?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MarcusA

Jesus was a dirty rotten commie, God bless him.