News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

missedtheboat made 50 posts  :yay:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

missedtheboat

Quote from: "Tank"missedtheboat made 50 posts  :yay:  :yay:

Twentythree

What up with the big 50...i made it today myself as this is 50....now lets get it started in here...

Tank

Quote from: "Twentythree"What up with the big 50...i made it today myself as this is 50....now lets get it started in here...
Congratulation on earning your full seat!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

missedtheboat

Quote from: "Twentythree"What up with the big 50...i made it today myself as this is 50....now lets get it started in here...

:headbang:  :headbang:

fester30

I haven't pooed my pants today.

I didn't wet the bed last night.

Happy day!!!!

missedtheboat

I put in my 2 month(because I'm nice) notice for work today :)

Cecilie

Quote from: "fester30"I haven't pooed my pants today.

Happy day!!!!
Good job! May it last a whole week. :P
The world's what you create.

Tank

Quote from: "missedtheboat"I put in my 2 month(because I'm nice) notice for work today woohoo  woohoo

missedtheboat

Quote from: "Cecilie"

Happy day!!!!
Good job! May it last a whole week. :)
woohoo[/quote]

:D I'm so happy.

Cecilie

Quote from: "missedtheboat"

Happy day!!!!
Week? how about a whole month?
I'll raise your month and say a whole year.

fester30

Happy day!!!!

That's a bit difficult sometimes while I'm on Chantix.  Chantix fills the nicotine receptors to help you quit.  It messes with the chemistry in the frontal lobe, leading to lucid dreaming.  The dreams sometimes get a bit confused with reality.  So much so, that I spent about an hour one morning actually believing my Dad had called me the day before to tell me my Mom had died.  I was crying, and getting ready to pack to drive home for the funeral.  Then I called my Dad's number to talk to him about what I needed to bring, and Mom picked up.  I can see how some people go crazy on that stuff.

Anyway, sometimes when I have to pee in the middle of the night, I won't wake up.  I'll go to a bathroom in my dream and start relieving myself, only to wake up to a very warm feeling.  Normally lucid dreams are fun and awesome.  It's times like these that stop being fun and awesome.

But the happy news is my Mom is still alive!

*These are anecdotal stories based upon my memories.  I cannot prove I dreamed about peeing when I wet my bed.  I cannot prove I wet my bed as I have since washed my sheets.  My Mom really is alive, I just confirmed, but I will not offer proof of that for fear of exposing personal information to strangers, so believe me or not, it's your choice.

missedtheboat

Quote from: "fester30"

Happy day!!!!
Good job! May it last a whole week. :( This is why I dont take medicine unless I have to.......side effects. Hope you quit smoking soon,buddy!

Cecilie

Quote from: "fester30"

Happy day!!!!

That's a bit difficult sometimes while I'm on Chantix.  Chantix fills the nicotine receptors to help you quit.  It messes with the chemistry in the frontal lobe, leading to lucid dreaming.  The dreams sometimes get a bit confused with reality.  So much so, that I spent about an hour one morning actually believing my Dad had called me the day before to tell me my Mom had died.  I was crying, and getting ready to pack to drive home for the funeral.  Then I called my Dad's number to talk to him about what I needed to bring, and Mom picked up.  I can see how some people go crazy on that stuff.

Anyway, sometimes when I have to pee in the middle of the night, I won't wake up.  I'll go to a bathroom in my dream and start relieving myself, only to wake up to a very warm feeling.  Normally lucid dreams are fun and awesome.  It's times like these that stop being fun and awesome.

But the happy news is my Mom is still alive!

*These are anecdotal stories based upon my memories.  I cannot prove I dreamed about peeing when I wet my bed.  I cannot prove I wet my bed as I have since washed my sheets.  My Mom really is alive, I just confirmed, but I will not offer proof of that for fear of exposing personal information to strangers, so believe me or not, it's your choice.
That sucks dude, but glad to hear your mother's still alive!

Tank

DeterminedJuliet shows her determination and makes her 50 posts  :yay: