Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

This Was a Triumph

Started by curiosityandthecat, March 27, 2010, 10:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelltrill

In accordance with the prophecy.

Carl Sagan - Glorious Dawn music video
"Faith is generally nothing more than the permission religious people give to one another to believe things strongly without evidence."

joeactor

as they burned I cried because I was so happy for you...

Sheeplauncher

oinonio

I like the typography version: http://vimeo.com/1612411

Recusant

I saw this thread come up in a bot search. Brought back some nice memories.  :sidesmile:

Well done on the HAL interview, joeactor:thumbsup:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Wow thread from 2010 :lol:

I don't get it though, did someone get the cake (Portal reference)?  :scratch:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Recusant

Unfortunately, curiosityandthecat isn't around to ask. My guess is that he'd just finished the game (so yes, he "got" the cake). Anyway, that final credits song is a classic.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Yeah. Good puzzle game too. :smilenod:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Firebird

Fantastic game overall. I've yet to play the multiplayer levels on Portal 2. Need to find someone to do that with.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

joeactor

Quote from: Recusant on June 19, 2016, 01:08:44 AM
I saw this thread come up in a bot search. Brought back some nice memories.  :sidesmile:

Well done on the HAL interview, joeactor:thumbsup:

(*curtsies*) Thank you, sir!

Loved the games (1 and 2), and thought the VO work on them was also excellent...