News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

CRAZY FAMILY RELATIONS

Started by happytobeme, May 24, 2010, 03:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dretlin

Quote from: "elliebean"
Quote from: "Cecilie"
Quote from: "elliebean"Imagine how much more they would contrast if they were asked the same question.  :blink:
Yes, I know. But it'll give you an idea of the HUGE contrast. I was surprised to see that Czech Republic and Estonia were the least religious countries in Europe.
Yeah, me too. I didn't mean that as a criticism; I was just pointing out that Europe seems to be rather off the charts, in terms of the question asked of North America, whereas Europe's question would likely not show up on the North American map. It hadn't realised the difference between the two continents was so profound in that regard.

Do you think Europe and America are similar in any regard?

elliebean

Quote from: "Dretlin"Do you think Europe and America are similar in any regard?
I couldn't really say, having never been there. In this case, it was the degree of dissimilarity that surprised me, though. I've probably failed to appreciate how thoroughly religious America is.
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

Dretlin

Quote from: "elliebean"
Quote from: "Dretlin"Do you think Europe and America are similar in any regard?
I couldn't really say, having never been there. In this case, it was the degree of dissimilarity that surprised me, though. I've probably failed to appreciate how thoroughly religious America is.

I think I also have underestimate.