News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Re: Post YouTube videos that don't suck!

Started by Buddy, October 27, 2012, 08:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

Another neglected minority victim group..

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

MarcusA

This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

^^^thats a dirigible hanger

thats whats so interesting about creativity. it doesnt require any justification except itself.

i wonder what drives creativity in the brain

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

MarcusA

Icarus

Engineering, architecture, precise sizing of wooden components,  ultra careful assembly, all well done.

Destruction was creative and obviously carefully planned. How many man/woman hours of labor went into that project? .............One of mankinds mysterious obsessions is to create that which has never been created before.

billy rubin

whats interesting is that tbe dedtruction was part of the creation

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

MarcusA

Quote from: billy rubin on August 10, 2023, 01:06:44 AMwhats interesting is that tbe dedtruction was part of the creation

It's like sand mandalas, nothing's permanent.

billy rubin

yrs

we have visiting yellow hats here that do one annually at a new age convention

takes three days to make it, then they sweep it up and drop it in tbe river

hermes2015

Quote from: billy rubin on August 10, 2023, 01:06:44 AMwhats interesting is that tbe dedtruction was part of the creation

The Lord Shiva is so good at that.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein