News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

10 Things About Yourself

Started by Cecilie, May 16, 2010, 10:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WogglebugLovingFilms

Thank you. I should hope I will. And, I would love to know more of who this pro voice actor of here is. As I'm always interested to seek out more talents for my future films at least.
"We are of the Universe. No Gods Needed."

"Your Mind is a Garden. Your Thoughts are the Seeds. You Can Grow Flowers or You Can Grow Weeds."

"Always Remember Your Current Situation is Not the Final Destination. The Best is Yet to Come."

*Ace*

1. Singing the alphabet backwards is my party trick.
2. I'm a recovering alcoholic who has had short bursts of sobriety here and there for 2 and a half years. I'll have 6 months on the 18th. Woot!
3. I owe more in student loans than I do on my mortgage.
4. My fiance and I have 3 kids under age 6 that we have 5 nights/week. We both work full time. I'm mostly exhausted.
5. I'm getting married (for the first time at age 39) next October.
6. We're dreaming of retiring (early) to the EU, preferably as soon as the kids graduate high school (their other parents mean we can't do it anytime sooner).
7. We love to play Ticket to Ride and own all 4 of the main boards.
8. I taught myself to knit last winter. I'm decent but can only do scarves, basically.
9. I will never ever get through my list of "to read" books on Goodreads. Sigh.
10. I have a thing about numbers. Odd numbers. The alarm has to be set at 6:31 or 5:57 or whatever. If I turn the volume up in the car and it naturally falls on "14," I have to turn it up or down one notch to be at 13 or 15. I'm silly.
My opinions change with new information.

Michael1

1. I am myself
2. I drink water out of a wine bottle (and btw no hard feelings I'm not even alcoholic :P)
3. I can't plan or organize in conventional ways
4. I like raw foods ^_^
5. I juggle but lost my balls
6. I can smoke once or twice a year and not get addicted
7. I can't deal with people who mean bad, yet I cannot see who does or how it happens
8. I don't lie
9. I eat bread with cheese every day
10. I am sustainable and destructive at the same time :P
I liked the earth before it was cool.

Tank

Quote from: WogglebugLovingFilms on December 14, 2014, 10:22:02 AM
Thank you. I should hope I will. And, I would love to know more of who this pro voice actor of here is. As I'm always interested to seek out more talents for my future films at least.

Our voice actor is Joeactor and you can find a selection of his work here Joe's Dump
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Icarus

Quote from: *Ace* on December 14, 2014, 02:34:20 PM
10. I have a thing about numbers. Odd numbers. The alarm has to be set at 6:31 or 5:57 or whatever. If I turn the volume up in the car and it naturally falls on "14," I have to turn it up or down one notch to be at 13 or 15. I'm silly.

Ace; that is an odd quirk.  Are you a math maven who likes prime numbers? Of course all odd numbers are not prime but many of them are.

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Icarus on December 14, 2014, 08:29:44 PM

Ace; that is an odd quirk.  Are you a math maven who likes prime numbers? Of course all odd numbers are not prime but many of them are.

No, I do that too.  They have to be multiples of 4, though.  I consider a mild bit of OCD. 

The alarm is currently set to 5:28.  When I microved water for tea this morning, I set it to 2:44.

*Ace*

Quote from: Pasta Chick on December 15, 2014, 04:22:13 PM
Quote from: Icarus on December 14, 2014, 08:29:44 PM

Ace; that is an odd quirk.  Are you a math maven who likes prime numbers? Of course all odd numbers are not prime but many of them are.

No, I do that too.  They have to be multiples of 4, though.  I consider a mild bit of OCD. 

The alarm is currently set to 5:28.  When I microved water for tea this morning, I set it to 2:44.

Ha! I'm glad I'm not the only odd one! :P

And no thing about prime numbers specifically; just odd. Though I do tend to favor 3's and 7's. So weird.
My opinions change with new information.

MusicLovingAtheist

1. I love black decaf coffee
2. I find documentaries very fun
3. I am an obsessive music listener
4. I am mainly interested in guys but at times I feel no attraction to anyone and I think I'm straight. I won't even tell my family about it even though they are very liberal because I am still unsure and not sure how to approach the topic with anyone.
5. I like quiet, friendly environments with few people
6. I like how quiet and chill that cats are, but sometimes I feel that dogs are friendlier (even though I get nervous that a stray dog will attack me in my gigantic neighborhood).
7. I find sports to be incredibly mind numbing and boring. Sports cultures seems very stupid to me.
8. I often despise society, but I dream of an intimate and close friendship
9. I often feel overwhelmed with self hatred at times where I believe I was acting without thinking
10. I have no fun playing video games what so ever. It seems like a very unenjoyable thing.

MusicLovingAtheist

Unnecessary and offensive image removed.

We don't need this sort of bullshit posted on this site. If you want to have free rein to snipe at people using lame obnoxious images, do it elsewhere. -- R

MusicLovingAtheist

1. I love black decaf coffee
2. I find documentaries very fun
3. I am an obsessive music listener
4. I am mainly interested in guys but at times I feel no attraction to anyone and I think I'm straight. I won't even tell my family about it even though they are very liberal because I am still unsure and not sure how to approach the topic with anyone.
5. I like quiet, friendly environments with few people
6. I like how quiet and chill that cats are, but sometimes I feel that dogs are friendlier (even though I get nervous that a stray dog will attack me in my gigantic neighborhood).
7. I find sports to be incredibly mind numbing and boring. Sports cultures seems very stupid to me.
8. I often despise society, but I dream of an intimate and close friendship
9. I often feel overwhelmed with self hatred at times where I believe I was acting without thinking
10. I have no fun playing video games what so ever. It seems like a very unenjoyable thing.

Biggus Dickus

^^ Actually not surprised in the least to find out you are a fucking racist.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

MusicLovingAtheist

Quote from: Bruno on December 21, 2014, 11:20:35 PM

what the hell did i say that implied racism?  ???

oh my god. you are upset that I used the word nigga in the context of a picture? you are way too sensitive. nigga is popular slang. it's not like I called him a negroid or a nigger.

Buddy

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 21, 2014, 11:54:51 PM

oh my god. you are upset that I used the word nigga in the context of a picture? you are way too sensitive. nigga is popular slang. it's not like I called him a negroid or a nigger.

Not only is use of the word "nigga" highly discouraged by any person who is not a POC, but that was a pretty rude picture as well.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

MusicLovingAtheist

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 22, 2014, 12:19:47 AM

Not only is use of the word "nigga" highly discouraged by any person who is not a POC, but that was a pretty rude picture as well.
I really don't care and your lectures mean nothing to me. The social justice warrior is strong in you people. btw you think I am into some kkk eugenics crap and I'm really not. I just said a slang word. take a chill pill hombre.

Buddy

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 22, 2014, 12:47:36 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 22, 2014, 12:19:47 AM

what the hell did i say that implied racism?  ???

I really don't care and your lectures mean nothing to me. The social justice warrior is strong in you people. btw you think I am into some kkk eugenics crap and I'm really not. I just said a slang word. take a chill pill hombre.
Whoa there friend, I wasn't saying you were in the KKK, I was just explaining why most people would find that image offensive. And if being a social justice warrior means showing a little empathy, then I consider that a compliment.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.