News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

John Stewart on Texas Textbooks

Started by joeactor, March 18, 2010, 06:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

karadan

QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Whitney

Quote from: "karadan"Not available in my country  :)

It's probably not copyright but rather that America doesn't want yet another reason for the UK to think we are a bunch of morons.

curiosityandthecat

-Curio

theTwiz

Quote from: "karadan"Not available in my country  :verysad:

You foreigners and your copyright laws! :)

You ever tried watching anything BBC related outside the UK? ;)

Edit: Gah I used my 100th post for this :(  I was hoping to use it for more constructive purposes like hijacking threads to the topic of your favorite sammich (my 99th post)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tanker

Quote from: "theTwiz"

You ever tried watching anything BBC related outside the UK? ;)

I was thinking the same thing.
"I'd rather die the go to heaven" - William Murderface Murderface  Murderface-

I've been in fox holes, I'm still an atheist -Me-

God is a cake, and we all know what the cake is.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.

Ellainix

Makes me cry  :(

I hear Texas is otherwise a sweet place.
Quote from: "Ivan Tudor C McHock"If your faith in god is due to your need to explain the origin of the universe, and you do not apply this same logic to the origin of god, then you are an idiot.

karadan

Quote from: "Whitney"

It's probably not copyright but rather that America doesn't want yet another reason for the UK to think we are a bunch of morons.

Aaaaw, only idiots and xenophobes think that! Most of us realise the reality of things, ie, only a couple of dicks ruining things for everyone else.  :)

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"*coughproxycough*

Ok, is it safe and what do i have to do?? I quite like the idea of being able to watch Hulu.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

karadan

You ever tried watching anything BBC related outside the UK? :(  I was hoping to use it for more constructive purposes like hijacking threads to the topic of your favorite sammich (my 99th post)

Good point. You poor people are currently missing the rather fabulous series called Wonders Of The Solar System featuring the enigmatic Dr Brian Cox. It is quite brilliant.

Meh, i'm sure you'll post something more substantial on your bicentennial post  ;)

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "karadan"
Quote from: "karadan"Edit: Gah I used my 100th post for this ;)

Eventually you'll forget about such milestones. Just look at mine! ;)
-Curio