News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Would you put on the God-helmet?

Started by Qtipie, March 03, 2010, 08:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kidnapkid

Quote from: "Ihateyoumike""The God-Helmet." I'm gonna start calling condoms that name.
"Hold on baby... Gotta throw on a God-Helmet." I like it.
 :bananacolor:

hahahaahahaha Now that's funny.
"We never know just where our bones will rest. To dust, I guess. Forgotten and absorbed into the earth below." -Billy Corgan

Faradaympp

I rejected the god of just about any religion due to their tendency to be self-centered, amoral, jealous, hypocrytical, DICKS. I'm sure that the experience depends on the wearer, all the christians would agree that their god had communicated with them but if we asked a muslim to try it he would claim it was allah, if you want to believe you will interpret anything as a sign, I mean for crying out loud these are the people who claim a banana's shape is proof of god's existence.

Quote from: "Tanker"How could you equate having a divice directly affect you brains operation as proof of conversion. If I got extremly high on drugs I could feel the same way but it wouldn't be a normaly functioning brain either.
Would I wear it? yes, I am certain that if any god exists *rolls eyes* he is nothing like any of the gods of any religious group. But this device would be wasted on me, there are hundreds of such charlatans who offer "communion with god", if it doesn't work they say you didn't try hard enough. Really, no amount of neural stimulation will convince me of the existence of any deity. Does lack of neural stimulation convince theists that there is no god?
"It's ironic that a god who created intelligent beings would want their blind devotion."-Anonymous

CAUTION-Staring at burning bushes may cause blindness. ;)