News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Why hello there!

Started by ClicheGuevara, March 01, 2010, 06:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClicheGuevara

Hey all you Happy Atheists.

My name is Aaron and I am also part of that 5% of Americans that consider themselves without religion. I'm frustrated with so called "enlightened" people telling me that I'm a bad person because I don't subscribe to the same set of beliefs they do.

So, I decided to take solace in your ranks hoping to meet like minded people and maybe learn some things about myself along the way.

Looking forward to talking to you all.

LoneMateria

Welcome ^_^

Yeah apparently Christians have been conditioned to believe everyone who doesn't submit to their god is wicked, evil, and deserved eternal torture and punishment.  They are such a lovely group of people aren't they?
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

pinkocommie

Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

ClicheGuevara

I'm a total live and let live kind of person.. .But yeah, I could say quite a few "nice" things about Christians.

I'm of Irish decent and my grandmother tried to literally beat Catholicism into me. . .Let's just say it didn't take very well. .lol

AlP

Hi Aaron, welcome to the forum!
"I rebel -- therefore we exist." - Camus

elliebean

Hello and welcome to the forum, Aaron!  :)
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

joeactor

Welcome, Aaron!

(great screen name BTW ;-)
JoeActor

ClicheGuevara

Thanks everyone.

Quote from: "joeactor"Welcome, Aaron!
(great screen name BTW ;-)
JoeActor

thanks buddy.